As Curt Landry Ministries, at House of David, prepares for Rabbi Eitan Shishkoff from Tents of Mercy to speak on Friday, November 17th, 2017, we can be humbled to be a part of the Body of Christ, caring for the apple of God’s eye—Israel.
What is Tents of Mercy?
Rabbi Eitan Shishkoff and his wife founded Tents of Mercy ministry after Rabbi Shishkoff received a vision of an oasis of tents, full of provisions to give to the returning Jews who have next to nothing as they regather to their homeland.
Rabbi Shishkoff’s vision has become a refuge providing exiled Jews with:
- Humanitarian Aid: Tents of Mercy provides practical assistance to Jewish immigrants. They provide resources and shelter through short term housing, apartment search, employment counseling, food, clothing household items and baby supplies.
- Community Meetings in Homes: Based on Acts 2:42-47, together they meet with each other, breaking bread and joining in prayer. People with a variety of backgrounds and origins come together, seeking to be equipped for the work of the Lord.
- Celebrate the Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith: As they gather they look deep at the Jewish roots of their faith and embrace Yeshua as Messiah. “I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people” (Jer. 31:33).
- A Tabernacle of Priestly Worship and Intercession: They passionately seek the presence of God. “And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by My glory” (Ex. 29:43).
- A Congregation Planting Center: The center functions according with the apostolic pattern of sending out teams to further God’s Kingdom, through humanitarian aid and much more in unreached areas of Israel.
Rabbi Shishkoff has also published a book, “What About Us?” The End-Time Calling of Gentiles in Israel’s Revival. In his book he addresses many sincere questions presented by Christians across the world, from his perspective as a Jewish Believer.
Together, we are participating in biblical prophecy and embracing our Jewish roots. As Jews and Gentiles join to stand with Israel, bringing peace and hope, we are standing as One New Man.
“For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.”—Ephesians 2:14-16
God’s vision of covenant restoration through the reconciliation of Jew and Gentile is reaching across the globe. His plan will prevail, bringing unity and restoration between the Church and Israel!
Please be sure to join us at House of David Ministries for an encouraging evening! We are excited to welcome Rabbi Eitan Shishkoff on Friday, November 17th at 7:45pm CT. Can’t make it in person? Join our other Covenant Partners LIVE stream at www.CurtLandry.com/Live.