As Curt Landry Ministries, at House of David, prepares for Rabbi Eitan Shishkoff from Tents of Mercy to speak on Friday, November 17th, 2017, we can be humbled to be a part of the Body of Christ, caring for the apple of God’s eye—Israel.
What is Tents of Mercy?
Rabbi Eitan Shishkoff and his wife founded Tents of Mercy ministry after Rabbi Shishkoff received a vision of an oasis of tents, full of provisions to give to the returning Jews who have next to nothing as they regather to their homeland.
Rabbi Shishkoff’s vision has become a refuge providing exiled Jews with:
- Humanitarian Aid: Tents of Mercy provides practical assistance to Jewish immigrants. They provide resources and shelter through short term housing, apartment search, employment counseling, food, clothing household items and baby supplies.
- Community Meetings in Homes: Based on Acts 2:42-47, together they meet with each other, breaking bread and joining in prayer. People with a variety of backgrounds and origins come together, seeking to be equipped for the work of the Lord.
- Celebrate the Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith: As they gather they look deep at the Jewish roots of their faith and embrace Yeshua as Messiah. “I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people” (Jer. 31:33).
- A Tabernacle of Priestly Worship and Intercession: They passionately seek the presence of God. “And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by My glory” (Ex. 29:43).
- A Congregation Planting Center: The center functions according with the apostolic pattern of sending out teams to further God’s Kingdom, through humanitarian aid and much more in unreached areas of Israel.
Rabbi Shishkoff has also published a book, “What About Us?” The End-Time Calling of Gentiles in Israel’s Revival. In his book he addresses many sincere questions presented by Christians across the world, from his perspective as a Jewish Believer.
Together, we are participating in biblical prophecy and embracing our Jewish roots. As Jews and Gentiles join to stand with Israel, bringing peace and hope, we are standing as One New Man.
“For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.”—Ephesians 2:14-16
God’s vision of covenant restoration through the reconciliation of Jew and Gentile is reaching across the globe. His plan will prevail, bringing unity and restoration between the Church and Israel!
Please be sure to join us at House of David Ministries for an encouraging evening! We are excited to welcome Rabbi Eitan Shishkoff on Friday, November 17th at 7:45pm CT. Can’t make it in person? Join our other Covenant Partners LIVE stream at www.CurtLandry.com/Live.TAKING THE GOSPEL OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH (JESUS THE MESSIAH) INTO ALL THE NATIONS!
Curt Landry Media acts as a voice to the Nations, walking out the instructions of Mark 16:15, “…Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature.” With the vision to preach and to publish openly the good news, Curt Landry Media brings a message of salvation that can be heard throughout the Nations of the World!
MISSION, VISION & PURPOSE:
The mission of Curt Landry Media is to be a bridge of unity and restoration between Israel and the Church, releasing God’s fullness throughout the earth. Our vision is to bring revival to Israel, the Church, and the nations through a deeper understanding and revelation of the power of covenant. Our purpose is to facilitate covenant restoration through the reconciliation of Jews and Gentiles coming together as the One New Man.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Honor – We believe that honor is a force and we treat each person with a level of value and respect that allows us to take the role of a servant in the relationship.
● Truth – We believe that God’s truth has the power to set people free, and we do everything in our power to remain faithful to His truth, in thought, in word, and in deed.
● Integrity – We adhere to biblically based moral and ethical principles, and maintain these principles both in public and in private.
Statement of Faith
What We Believe…
We believe that the Bible and all the scriptures within both Old and New Testaments are the infallible and inspired Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, our creator, manifested into three persons – God the Father, Jesus the Son, our Savior and the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God, who provides spiritual power for daily living and Godly service.