God is moving in the nations. Some will say God has abandoned us, that our world is out of God’s control. Many cry out in times of tragedy, “Where are You, Lord?!”
Perhaps the question needs to be, “Can You show me more of You and Your righteous judgment, Lord?”
Understand this… God is ALWAYS in control. While it seems at times He is not; the truth is humanity and nations are those who are out of control.
He is working to realign, and He wants us to approach Him and pray for His will. When we do, we will see answers to prayers in unimaginable ways!
He is shaking the nations, not to disperse, but to come together and be unshakable.
- “For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it isa little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts.”—Haggai 2:6-8
- “See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escapeif we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, ‘Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.’ Now this, ‘Yet once more,’ indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.”—Hebrews 12:25-27
Why We Should Pray for President Trump…
God’s Word commands us to pray for our government and its leaders; this includes our President. While many mock and criticize President Trump, the Body of Christ must realign with biblical truths during these unprecedented times.
The individuals in the Body of Christ have a spiritual mandate. Feelings must be set aside, and we need to dig into the biblical instruction of how to conduct ourselves, and how to pray.
Donald Trump is in a place of authority over this nation. God’s Word says to submit to his leadership and pray for him.
The Times We Live In
The Bible says that we are living in the end-times. It also states that no one knows the day or hour of the Messiah’s return.
- “But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows.”—Mark 13:7-8
- “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.”—Matthew 24:36
We have two choices. They are to grumble and adopt a negative worldview that looks at the loss of hope and the presence of despair, or to begin to pray with passion in the Courts of Heaven.
Ground yourself in your Christ identity and approach God as a Judge. Start praying for His will in your life, your country, and your world.
Take a bigger leap of faith instead of only praying for your needs. Approach God with humility and passion, petitioning His will of realignment be done in the nations.
Who is President Trump in God’s Plan?
President Trump is a prophetic Cyrus-type in God’s plan of restoration and alignment. Confusion needs to be removed about the issue of President Trump and God’s plan for him and his administration.
Sometimes God takes an unlikely person and puts him in a position to turn him around to complete His will. God does what seems to man as backward order. But He is a God of process that repairs brokenness. The process is needed to…
- To get our attention
- To recognize His control
- To strengthen our dependence on Him
- To accomplish His will
- To bring Glory to Himself
But remember this…God is a God of order, not of chaos. Ever since the fall, man has decided for himself what is good and what is evil. It is time that we surrender to God’s definition and ask for His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
It is time that we rise up as Believers and pray that God shakes out the confusion and begins to move us into alignment.
It is crucial to pray for our nation in the Courts of Heaven.
Cyrus was pagan king whom God set into power. He used Cyrus to begin the restoration of His Kingdom.
Realize that a true Cyrus is directly connected with how he interacts with the physical City of Jerusalem and Israel.
Cyrus was a Persian king who was promoted by God to decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt.
“Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: ‘All the kingdoms of the earth the Lord God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah.’”—Ezra 1:2
President Trump says, “I have felt God has called me to be president.” The Sanhedrin approached the President requesting help to build the Temple.
Do you see the parallel?
President Trump stands up for biblical morals for our nation. He is not a perfect man, but He is God-appointed, and we are called to honor that.
God has assigned President Trump with the business of restoration for our nation, but the Church must come together in prayer to make this a reality.
Believers, stand together in unity and take your place as the high priest. Seek God’s face, that He will bring us into divine order.
Scriptures to Pray for Governmental Leaders and President Trump…
Pray that President Trump governs with reverent fear of the Lord—that everything written in the Books of Heaven about our nation is accomplished.
The Word of God instructs prayer for our governmental leaders.
“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
“For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying—a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
“I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting…”—1 Timothy 2:1-8
“Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.”—Proverbs 11:14
“Now therefore, be wise, O kings; be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.”—Psalm 2:10-11