Curt Landry Ministries’ covenant partners help our organization continue to perform humanitarian aid work in Israel—work that truly changes lives. All of the work we do is done with the goal of bringing honor to God and the Holy Land, blessing the people of Israel who live in the middle of a region that has seen an unceasing amount of strife for generations.
The holiday season is a perfect time to become a covenant partner yourself. In this season of giving, when we celebrate the birth of our Messiah and the promise of His deliverance, there is truly no better gift to give than the support of God’s Holy Land and His chosen people.
Here’s an overview of what it means to be a Curt Landry Ministries covenant partner:
- Covenant partners share our desire to see God’s covenant with His people fully restored.
- Covenant partners desire to be a bridge of unity and restoration between the Church and Israel, helping to release God’s fullness throughout the earth.
- Covenant partners wish to see a revival in Israel, the Church and all the nations through a deeper understanding of the power of the covenant.
- Covenant partners wish to facilitate the restoration of this covenant through the reconciliation of Jews and Gentiles coming together as the One New Man.
- Covenant partners wish to restore hope to hurting people throughout Israel through consistent love and faith.
- Covenant partners understand the calling to be “watchmen on the wall” for Israel, in accordance with scripture.
Curt Landry Ministries offers several donation packages, and you can also choose your own monthly donation amount. Your financial support goes directly to the humanitarian aid efforts we are engaged in throughout Israel, including the creation of safe houses for Israeli children, the support of Israeli soldiers, the support of various hospitals and other similar facilities, and more.
What a better time of the year is there than the holiday season to be giving and charitable? You truly can make an impact on the world this season with this unique opportunity! If you have any further questions about what it means to be a covenant partner and the kinds of work Curt Landry Ministries is doing in Israel, we encourage you to reach out to us today.