In this message, “40 Signs You are Being Destroyed by a Jezebel and a Religious Spirit,” I addressed how two major spirits are attacking the United States of America, the Church, and the world.
Where is the Jezebel Spirit and Religious Spirit Attacking…?
In Washington D.C.—The Jezebel Spirit can be seen fueling the immorality of our nation. While at the same time, the Religious Spirit stands staunchly to make sure that no laws change. The two are in constant deadlock.
In the Church—You see the Jezebel Spirit and the Religious Spirit are operating through those who profess to be saved. But if you look closer, you can see those who are operating according to these spirits are not in alignment with the Holy Spirit.
The Choice Today | Come Out of Agreement with the Religious and Jezebel Spirit
How many know there is a difference between saved folks and disciples? Today, we each have a choice. We can choose to be honest with God and admit that this has been an influence in our lives, thus deciding to come out of agreement with it. Or we can continue with the status quo.
Now, just because you have been under the influence of the Jezebel Spirit or the Religious Spirit does not mean that you are possessed. Those who are possessed are extremely vindictive. If you cross their path, that is when they will come after you.
We will not be afraid of these spirits. We will acknowledge where they have influenced us. And today, we will choose to walk away.
We will not take the Religious Spirit or the Jezebel Spirit head-on. Doing so only places us in harm’s way. Instead, we will choose to repent, allowing the Lord to deal with these strongholds that have affected each one of our lives. If not, we will never be able to answer God’s call in the fullness of life.
Today a choice is set before each one of us. If we choose to walk in godly sorrow and repent, then we will walk in freedom.
Here’s How to Come Out of Agreement with the Religious Spirit and the Jezebel Spirit
- Choose to acknowledge where you have been influenced.
- Choose to repent and walk away. Allow the Lord to deal with this stronghold that has affected your life and seek godly sorrow.
- Choose to walk in freedom.
If You Are the Family Leader…
If you are the leader of your family, please take your place and say, “I’m going through for my family’s sake.” At this moment, you are standing at the door of truth. You are either going to feed your head with things that prosper you, or those things that create negative mindsets.
Choose to speak life-giving words over your family today.
- “Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, and attend to your herds.”—Proverbs 27:23
- “But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.”—Ezekiel 33:6
What Every Christian Community Needs to Know to Battle the Religious Spirit and the Jezebel Spirit
Every Christian Community Has Both Strong and Weak Christians…
- “We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves.”—Romans 15:1
- “Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification.”—Romans 15:2
- “For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, ‘The reproaches of those who reproached You fell on Me.’”—Romans 15:3
Every Christian Community Has Divisive Members…
- “Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.”—Romans 16:17
- “For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.”—Romans 16:18
Every Christian Community Must Face the Battle of Religious Spirit…
- “In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, ‘Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops.’”—Luke 12:1-3
A Religious Spirit is Always Exposed by the Prophet…
How do you know if you are being influenced by a Religious Spirit?
Signs You May Be Influenced by a Religious Spirit[i]
- You judge other people by their appearance
- You try to earn God’s love and salvation
- You try to conform to outward holiness without inward transformation
- You are always critical of other people’s walk with God
- Your closest Christian relationships are based only on ministry activities
- You perform Christian duties but have no passion or hunger for God
- You desire position and honor in the church more than honor from God
- Your identity is rooted in a lifestyle of being a Christian, instead of Christ
- You know about the truth of Jesus, but not the way of Jesus
- You project righteousness, but inwardly you are filled with anger and resentment
A Jezebel Spirit is Always Exposed by the Prophet…
How you know if you are being influenced by a Jezebel Spirit?
30 Signs You May Be Influenced by a Jezebel Spirit[ii]
- Refuses to admit guilt or wrong
- Takes credit for everything
- Uses people to accomplish its agenda
- Withholds information
- Talks in confusion
- Volunteers for everything
- Ignores people
- Never gives credit to show gratitude
- Criticizes everyone
- Sequesters information
- Uses information
- Talks incessantly
- Spiritualizes everything
- Is insubordinate
- Is pushy and domineering
- Uses the element of surprise
- Sows seeds of discord
- Commands attention
- Is vengeful
- Attempts to make you look like you are a Jezebel
- Insinuates disapproval
- Knows it all
- Is ambitious
- Gift giving
- Is independent
- Is religious
Do any of these signs resonate with you? If you believe you are battling with a Religious Spirit or a Jezebel Spirit, then click HERE and watch the message “40 Signs You are Being Destroyed by a Jezebel and a Religious Spirit” in its entirety.
Make a decision today that you will no longer allow the Jezebel Spirit or the Religious Spirit to control your life or the future of your personal destiny.