So many of you have stopped by our website, or Facebook page and asked excellent questions regarding who we are, and what we stand for. We encourage questions like these because it means you truly do care about who and why you support an organization. In response to your questions we thought we would take a moment to share a little bit about who we are, and what we believe. If you are already well acquainted with our ministry, but have friends or relatives who may be interested, we invite you to share this valuable resource with them.
OUR MISSION The Mission of Curt Landry Ministries is to be a bridge of unity and restoration between Israel and the Church, releasing God’s fullness throughout the earth.
OUR VISION The Vision of Curt Landry Ministries is to bring revival to Israel, the Church, and the nations through a deeper understanding and revelation of the power of covenant.
OUR PURPOSE The Purpose of Curt Landry Ministries is to facilitate covenant restoration through the reconciliation of Jews and Gentiles coming together as the One New Man.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Honor— We believe that honor is a force and we treat each person with a level of value and respect that allows us to take the role of a servant in the relationship.
- Truth— We believe that God’s truth has the power to set people free, and we do everything in our power to remain faithful to His truth, in thought, in word, and in deed.
- Integrity— We adhere to biblically based moral and ethical principles, and maintain these principles both in public and in private.
OUR STATEMENT of FAITH What We Believe…
- We believe that the Bible and all the scriptures within both Old and New Testaments are the infallible and inspired Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, our creator, manifested into three persons—God the Father, Jesus the Son, our Savior, and the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God, who provides spiritual power for daily living and Godly service.
- We believe that God created man in His image, but because of Adam’s disobedience, sin came into the world. The Word tells us that all have sinned and that the consequence of sin is death—eternal separation from God. However, God in His infinite love and mercy made a way for man to be reconciled to Him through the substitutionary death and resurrection of His only son, Jesus Christ. Jesus, the divine Son of God, who came to earth to be born of a virgin, was fully God and fully human. He lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, was resurrected and currently rules by His Father’s side in Heaven. We believe that Jesus will soon return to earth to gather His Bride—the believing church—to Himself.
- We believe that salvation is available to all mankind—a gift of God’s grace that cannot be earned. Any person can receive salvation by repenting of their sins and accepting Jesus Christ as Savior. We believe that Jesus is the one and only way to salvation—producing meaningful life on earth and eternal life in Heaven. We believe that we are called to and live holy lives and that this is a process empowered by the Holy Spirit that continues until Christ’s return.
- We believe that those who have accepted the gift of salvation are called to worship and fellowship together in Spirit and truth within a body of believers—the Church. We believe we are given the freedom to worship in song, dance and the raising of our hands. The Church is composed of different men and women from unique cultures and backgrounds. We believe that salvation is for Jews and Gentiles (non-Jews) and that both are given the opportunity to know Jesus as Messiah, as their Savior, and when having done so they are to stand together and thus create the One New Man (Ephesians 2:15). We believe that the Church is called to be a watchman for the house of Israel (Ezekiel 3:17)—to stand with the Jewish people and the biblical restoration of Israel.
- We believe that the Word requires two baptisms for believers—water baptism (immersion) and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We believe that believers are to partake of the communion elements that represent the body and the blood of Jesus. We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of God in the lives of believers: tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, and healing. (I Corinthians 12:7-11)
- We believe that our ministry should be founded according to the Word of God and the five-fold ministry of apostles, prophets, pastors, evangelists, and teachers. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- We believe that as believers we are called to help carry out the Great Commission and to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Yeshua the Messiah) with our community, our nation and the world. We believe that we are called to minister like Jesus did—to everyone, particularly the poor and needy. We believe that our outreach should touch the lives of those in our community, country, and the nations of the world.
Thank you so much for stopping by the Curt Landry Ministries website. We hope this blog post has answered your questions, and we invite you to partner with us, ushering in the return of Messiah, as One New Man.