by Curt Landry
Welcome back for Part III of this prophetic now word from Curt Landry.
“Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”—53:4-5
A wound is the breaking of the skin, Yeshua’s skin was broken and He shed blood for our iniquities. We are responsible to apply that blood to all areas of our life on a daily basis!
He was also bruised. This was a hematoma, where blood vessels were broken, but the skin was not pierced. He shed blood both inwardly and outwardly to cancel the internal thoughts, as well as our words and actions that are contradictory to His Word.
“Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.”—Isaiah 53:10
Eve was deceived by Satan in the garden, not by Adam. The iniquity was when she listened, it became a transgression when she gave words to the thoughts and then acted.
However, it says in Isaiah 53:10 that through the death of Yeshua, “He shall see His seed.” Who is His seed? Us! “He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.”
We must work to silence those voices that try and keep us from walking out our destinies. We are instructed to take dominion, and have been given all authority to subdue the earth. Isn’t it amazing that we are called not as slaves, but as sons and daughters? What a tremendous gift that He has given so that we might rule and reign with Him! We must push through and receive our inheritance through Christ!
Kris Vallotton recently shared about the poverty spirit. His thoughts below are an excellent gauge to test if you are struggling with the spirit of poverty.
“If you recognize any of these 7 signs in your life, you may have a poverty mentality:
- You require your close friends to have an exclusive relationship with you. You get jealous when they have a relationship with anyone else. Why? Because you fear that they will like them instead of you.
- You assign negative motives to people who are prosperous, famous, or powerful. Why? Probably because you are jealous of them, so you reduce them in your mind by building a case against them.
- You are jealous of people who have more than you have. Why? You don’t understand that in God’s world there is always more than enough. Therefore, somebody else’s prosperity doesn’t reduce God’s ability to prosper you!
- You find a problem with every opportunity and are terrified of taking risks.Why? You don’t know that God wants to bless you, or you don’t feel worthy of His abundance.
- You always feel like something is about to go wrong. In fact, when you are having a good day, you feel like a bad day is coming. Why? You have probably invited a foreboding spirit into your life. (Foreboding means an impending sense of doom).
- You live in shame. (Guilt says I did something wrong, but shame says I am something wrong). Why? You don’t love yourself and you don’t understand the love of the Father!
- You feel like a powerless victim. Life feels like it is happening to you. You often imagine yourself as a child in a grown up world.Why? You aren’t convinced of your nobility. You haven’t come to grips with the fact that you are more than a conqueror!”
At Curt Landry Ministries, we want to see you set free from the poverty spirit. We believe it is God’s intention to see His people prosper, so that through that prosperity they can rise up and make a difference in every major sector of the seven mountains!
Take time out to pray and read over these scriptures. Make a habit of checking in with your spirit man, to make sure that you are not operating on thoughts that are not your own, but dwell on biblical truths instead!
We hope you have enjoyed Part III of this special message by Curt Landry.
Download your digital copy of the “What’s Separating You from Your Harvest?” message, today and find out how YOU can overcome life’s challenges, release your bonds of poverty, and claim your harvest.