There has been a movement among Believers to start seeking biblical truths regarding the end-times. The Bible clearly states that there will be a restoration of all things.
“…that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.”—Acts 3:20-21
Restoration means to return to an original, unbroken design, and a rebuilding of something that was taken, lost, or destructed. Biblical restoration includes health, finances, land, and souls.
Are you looking for more direction and restoration with your health or finances?
Alignment Leads to Restoration
Alignment with whom? Israel. The nations. Each other.
- “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: ‘May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls,
Prosperity within your palaces.’ For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, ‘Peace be within’ Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek your good.”—Psalm 122:6-9
- “I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”—Genesis 12:3
- “Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When God brings back the captivity of His people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.”—Psalm 53:6
- “’Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.’”—Matthew 28:19-20
- “Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.”—Ephesians 4:29-32
There must be unity and restoration between the brethren before restoration begins.
Our nation is aligning with Israel during its 70th anniversary, a very powerful and prophetic time. There is restoration unfolding in our land and our country. It is not a coincidence that these events, such as Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, changes in weather patterns, rare eclipses, and an outpouring of the Holy Spirit among different cultures and nations, are simultaneous.
“ For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”—Matthew 24:7-8
These aligning events are gaining momentum, and we are not stopping our call until the Day of the Lord. We are part of God’s restoration plan in these end-times.
The Lord is using Curt Landry Ministries, as well as the First Nations, and firstfruit Gentiles to bind together a strong three-stranded cord. The three together, as One New Man, have legal power in the Courts of Heaven to take dominion and ask God to heal our land.
“The Impact Center has the honor of hosting Apostle Chuck Pierce and Rabbi Curt Landry for this transformational gathering. This gathering will establish the manifest presence of God (Open Heaven) into our city and will open the gateway of transformation to come from heaven to earth.“—Impact Center of Lawton, Oklahoma.
We are gathering next month (June 22-24, 2018) to open the gates of Heaven and release restoration to the land and among the Native people at the Impacting Fires Gathering in Lawton, Oklahoma. But to do this we must go into the land, and with the Native people and join in this powerful mission.
Those who believe in Yeshua as their Messiah, are included in the commonwealth of Israel, being grafted into the covenant relationship as One New Man.
“…being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world… For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two…”—Ephesians 2:12, 14-15
God does not want division or the forcing of manmade traditions. He wants us to be unified to embrace the power of the Holy Spirit and be prepared to claim what is ours. The enemy will no doubt put up any blocks he can to distract us from our inheritance. This reason is why we need to stand together, not arguing about differences or persuading those native to the lands to adopt American cultural norms.
All people and nations have a unique purpose in God’s plan. We must honor and respect this fact because it is honoring the Lord’s plan, as well as honoring those made in His image—humanity.
If our nation wants restoration we must be in a relationship with the brethren, this includes the First Nations Believers. We share the mutual understanding when we step into covenant with God; we step away from our selfishness and idolatry. However, this does not mean First Nations separate from where God placed them and their heritage.
The United States’ Role in the End-Times
In the United States, we are incredibly blessed with finances, influence, and freedom of speech, and God plans to use the blessings He has imparted to us for His will.
The United States has two purposes for the end-times:
- Because of the three blessings mentioned above, the U.S. firstfruit Gentiles has the means to carry the Gospel to the nations of the earth.
- The other purpose is to stand with end-time restorative purposes of the nation of Israel and City of Jerusalem.
“He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”—Psalm 107:20
The move of God and Word of God is healing the land. Looking at the parable of the fig tree in Matthew 24, when the fig tree (Israel) starts to blossom, the end draws near. This same blossoming is happening in the United States with the First Nations people!
As we continue to look at the alignment of the Jew, First Nations, and first fruit Gentiles, we will hear how Curt Landry was prophesied over by a First Nation’s apostle to be used by God to restore their land, just as it is happening now!
Check back soon to hear Curt Landry’s story and his unique relationship with the 39 Tribes and Nations of Oklahoma.