Truthfulness is a theme throughout all of scripture. Truth is absolute, unchanging, and life giving! Why is this Godly Strength so important to God’s Kingdom? If this is your gift, you understand the freedom in truth and that it is a direct reflection of God’s perfect character. He is TRUTH! Praise God for your Godly Strength!
What Does God say about truthfulness?…A lot!
God IS truth, therefore His ways and will are perfect, trustworthy and holy. He is incapable of lying. Holy means He is absolute.
- “…in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began…”─Titus 1:2
- “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?”─Numbers 23:19
- “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.’” –John 14:6
- “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”─John 8:32
Because God is in fact truth and absolute, this gift of truthfulness is of the utmost importance to His Kingdom. Without your gift that He has bestowed upon you, how would others know of Him? You stand solid in your convictions and are able to share this truth with others, displaying God’s freedom and grace.
Truth is not…
As you know well, with your gift of truthfulness, the enemy will tempt you into thinking truth doesn’t really matter or that you don’t need to share it. Or maybe someone comes into your life who says, “what’s true for you isn’t true for me.” Pray without ceasing that you can point out the flaw in this thinking… in truth and love. How can truth be anything other than true, no matter who’s involved? Your gift allows you to explain the mystery of the Gospel!
With your gift of truthfulness, as God shapes you and you mature more and more in faith, you will help others understand this freedom. Truthfulness allows you to share Christ’s salvation work with others in a gentle, loving and humble way. Your gift of truth is a doorway to freedom!
We want to encourage you in prayer! We want to pray that God continues to grow this blessed and powerful virtue in your life. Pray now that God shines His light on your heart, revealing any untruth in your actions while resting in His promises and truth. Ask God to renew this gift in you today so that you may honor Him with your thoughts, speech and actions!
TAKING THE GOSPEL OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH (JESUS THE MESSIAH) INTO ALL THE NATIONS!
Curt Landry Media acts as a voice to the Nations, walking out the instructions of Mark 16:15, “…Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature.” With the vision to preach and to publish openly the good news, Curt Landry Media brings a message of salvation that can be heard throughout the Nations of the World!
MISSION, VISION & PURPOSE:
The mission of Curt Landry Media is to be a bridge of unity and restoration between Israel and the Church, releasing God’s fullness throughout the earth. Our vision is to bring revival to Israel, the Church, and the nations through a deeper understanding and revelation of the power of covenant. Our purpose is to facilitate covenant restoration through the reconciliation of Jews and Gentiles coming together as the One New Man.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Honor – We believe that honor is a force and we treat each person with a level of value and respect that allows us to take the role of a servant in the relationship.
● Truth – We believe that God’s truth has the power to set people free, and we do everything in our power to remain faithful to His truth, in thought, in word, and in deed.
● Integrity – We adhere to biblically based moral and ethical principles, and maintain these principles both in public and in private.
Statement of Faith
What We Believe…
We believe that the Bible and all the scriptures within both Old and New Testaments are the infallible and inspired Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, our creator, manifested into three persons – God the Father, Jesus the Son, our Savior and the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God, who provides spiritual power for daily living and Godly service.