Sponsor an Olive Tree in Israel
Sow into Israel’s Restoration. Connect to the Promised Land.
As a Believer who understands that you have been grafted into Israel, you want to…
- Sow into her restoration
- Have a connection with the land
- Fulfill your Kingdom calling
Sponsoring an olive tree in Israel positions you to align with God’s heart for His people. When you seek His heart and desires, He reveals more of His character and plans, releasing blessings upon you as part of your inheritance.
You understand the depths of the mystery Paul writes about in Ephesians!
- “… if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery… that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.”—Ephesians 3:2-3, 6-7 (emphasis added)
The Right to Experience the Promise
There isn’t a replacement of, but rather partakers of the promise. And as the prophecy continues to unfold and the restoration of God’s land and people continue to advance, Believers who have the high calling of praying for Israel want a connection with the land. They understand they have a right to partake in the promise! Without the tie to the land, you feel disconnected from the promise. And the promise is this…
- “And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”—Galatians 3:29
Therefore, as heirs, you have a right to experience a physical connection to the land of Israel.
Connect to the Land of Israel
At Curt Landry Ministries, we understand the manifold wisdom that is released upon the Body of Christ when Jew and Gentile come together as One New Man.
- “For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation… so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross…”—Ephesians 2:14-16 (emphasis added)
It is our mission to help Believers experience the fullness of their salvation, which is to understand their identity and inheritance in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Once the promises of God are revealed to you by the Spirit and you connect with your spiritual heritage, you and Israel come together, experiencing breakthroughs and restoration. Here’s How to Connect to the Land of Israel…
Step 1. Sponsor an olive tree in Israel. Click on Sponsor a Tree in Israel Today! button below and make a one-time investment of $250. This allows you to sponsor a tree in your name or in the name of a family, friend or loved one.
Step 2. Fill out the form on the Checkout page with the name of someone you want to recognize under Name of Tributee. This name, and yours, will appear on the Certificate of Authenticity (see below).
Step 3. Receive a special gift! As a thank-you for your sponsorship, we will send you a bottle of The King’s Oil® | Holy Anointing Oil, a beautiful made in Israel tallit, and one digital [PDF] Certificate of Authenticity.
Olive trees represent…
- Beauty, peace, and restoration: In Hosea 14:6, the prophet describes how we are restored in every way when we look to the Lord. He specifically mentions the restoration as “His beauty shall be like an olive tree.”
- A legacy: They can live for hundreds of years.
- Abundant love: In Jeremiah 11:16, The Lord called Israel, “Green Olive Tree, Lovely, and of Good Fruit,” revealing His heart for His people.
- A picture of our Jewish roots: Romans 11 explains the Jewish roots of our faith.
Olive trees are the perfect illustration of a Believer’s faith. The natural olive tree in Romans 11 refers to Believers with Hebraic roots and the wild olive tree is the Gentiles who are grafted in. Both are rooted in Yeshua and will only bear fruit when we are attached to Him.
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.”—John 15:5
The olive tree is an excellent example for Christians today. God may have pruned the branches but did not uproot the tree. The “Rod from the stem of Jesse” (Isaiah 11:1), is a picture of the Messiah. From this, we see that we grew from a Jewish stump.
The olive tree is a constant reminder of God’s sovereign plan of salvation, restoration, and reconciliation. He expects His people to bear fruit in abundance.
Cut off the feelings of being disconnected from the promise and activate your faith. Connect to the land and experience more of your spiritual inheritance.