Passover is a time to pull up a seat at the Lord’s table—to eat and fellowship with each other as we recount and embrace the Passover story together. From the hands that prepare the Passover Seder, to the Believers who experience immersion and receive revelation, it is truly a time to honor the Lord for His protection and to embrace His glory—and the glory of our heritage!
Many are excited about this time of year, and so are we! We can’t wait to join you in worship, embracing the significance of this Passover Seder meal!
This year, there will be two Passover celebrations. We want to give you all the details so you can SAVE THE DATE and know when it’s time to register.
Here Are Some FAQs About Passover 2019!
1. What are the dates and times for the Passover 2019 celebration?
As mentioned before, there will be two Passover celebrations this year in order to accommodate the growing number of those who wish to participate. So, please choose the date that best fits your schedule. You will only be able to attend one so that everyone will be able to enjoy the full Passover experience!
- The FIRST Passover Seder meal will be on April 19, 2019
- The SECOND Passover Seder meal will be on April 26, 2019
2. When do the doors open for the Passover Seder?
The doors open for the Passover Seder on April 19, 2019, and April 26, 2019, at 5:30 PM. There will be a welcome announcement at 6:10 PM, and the meal will be served at 6:20 PM.
*PLEASE NOTE: Seder meals will not be served to late arrivals—no exceptions.
3. What are the times for Immersion?
The immersions will be on April 20, 2019, and April 27, 2019, at 1:00 PM for Passover registrants only. Doors will open at 12:30 PM.
4. Do I need to register for the Immersion?
- If you register for the first Passover celebration (April 19, 2019), you are automatically registered for the first Immersion on April 20th.
- If you register for the second Passover celebration (April 26, 2019), you are automatically registered for the second Immersion on April 27th.
5. Will there be childcare?
Childcare will be provided for children from walking age to 5 years old for both the Passover Seder meal and the Immersion.
6. What is the cost of Passover Seder?
The cost is $60 for adults and $25 for children 6 – 11 years old.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to pay by check, it must be made out to House of David.
7. Do you take checks?
Yes! See #6 above.
8. Where are the nearby airports and hotels?
Nearby Airports include the following:
- Springfield-Branson National Airport in Springfield, MO. Click HERE for the website.
- Tulsa International Airport in Tulsa, OK. Click HERE for the website.
- Joplin Regional Airport in Joplin, MO. Click HERE for the website.
Nearby Hotel Accommodations include the following:
- Shangri-La Resort Hotel, Monkey Island, OK— (918) 257-4204 — 12 Miles
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Miami, OK— (918) 542-7424 — 22 Miles
- Hampton Inn, Miami, OK— (918) 541-1500 — 23 Miles
- Days Inn by Wyndham, Miami, OK— 918-542-3382 — 21 miles
- Best Western TimberRidge Inn, Grove, OK— 918-786-6900 — 18 miles
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Vinita, OK— 918-256-4900 — 20 miles
Want to look at a map? Click HERE!
9. Can you explain what the “Seder” meal is?
Click HERE to read more about the Passover Seder meal.
10. Can I register other people without their email address?
Yes, but we do need the following information when you register:
- Full registration information is needed for the person purchasing the tickets.
- We require the first and last name of those who will be attending with the registrant.
- We need to know how many adults and how many children ages 6-11 will be attending with the registrant.
- We need to know how many children walking age to 5 years old will be in need of childcare during the Passover Seder (see #5).
11. After I purchase my tickets, when will I receive them?
You can expect your tickets by email the week prior to the event date. However, you will receive a confirmation email immediately after payment.
12. How can I sit with someone whom I am not registered with at the Passover Seder?
Due to the number of people, we cannot make these accommodations UNLESS you register together as a group.
13. Can I register by calling the Curt Landry Ministries office?
Due to the number of registrants, please register online. Registration opens on February 19, 2019.
14. When does Passover registration open?
Registration does not open until February 19, 2019. We want you to save the date and register HERE on February 19, 2019!
15. What do I pay if I only want to attend an Immersion?
If you only want to attend the Immersion, the same registration fee still applies: $60 for adults and $25 for children 6-11 years old.
16. Will there be LIVE streaming on Resurrection Sunday?
No, there will be no LIVE streaming on Resurrection Sunday and no childcare this day.