Table of contents
…From Curt Landry
News reporters and weather forecasters have downgraded Hurricane Ida to a tropical storm. Praise the Lord! However, this doesn't mean we stop praying. There are still warnings of dangerous storm surges, major flooding, and high winds with this storm.
So then, let us continue to battle in prayer. We will persevere and come to the Throne Room of Grace, stepping into the presence of the Righteous Judge according to Philippians 4:6-7 and Hebrews 4:16 by the blood of Yeshua…
- “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”—Philippians 4:6-7
- “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”—Hebrews 4:16
The Power of Prayer Cancels the Enemy's Assignment…
The Bible says that when we come together in agreement and ask the Father in Heaven for favor, He is faithful.
- “Again, I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.”—Matthew 18:19
Let us not forsake the importance of the power of prayer we have during this hour. The enemy wants us to walk in fear, but God didn't give us a spirit of fear but of sound mind. Let our earthly minds adopt, shift, and renounce any fear, receiving the mind of Christ—confident, secure, and assured.
“After praying Psalm 91 and asking for prayers with Curt Landry Ministries, the storm moved over a few miles . I was spared the eye and heavy rains. We were expecting flooding. There was no damage to our property. I used my authority and the Psalm 91 prayer for protection. A friend who doesn’t believe, told me today all that the ‘blood' I prayed must have worked. Amen! Praying for his salvation. “– Shirley R. from Louisiana”
We Will Battle in Prayer for Those in the Path of Hurricane Ida…
- Let us continue to raise up intercessory prayers for those in the path of Hurricane Ida
- Let us come into covenant agreement, praying Psalm 91 in the Spirit
- Let us cancel the assignment of Hurricane Ida
Praying in Agreement for Those in the Path of Hurricane Ida…
Will you pray with us?
“Father God, we decree and declare over those in the path of Ida that they dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Father, bring them into the abiding place under Your shelter.
“We pray in agreement that You are our refuge and fortress. We trust that You will deliver those in the path of Ida from the storm's snare and from the perilous pestilence that the enemy wants to release. This assignment is canceled, in the name of Yeshua!
“We pray in agreement that many will come under Your wing of protection and take refuge this day in Your truth. You are the shield and the buckler. Your Word shall not come back void.
“We pray in agreement, and let it be recorded in the heavenly courts that those in the path of Hurricane Ida will not be afraid. Family members will not be afraid of the terror by night, nor the arrows that fly by day, nor the pestilence that walks in the darkness, nor the destruction that lay waste in the noonday. In Yeshua's mighty name!
“We decree homes, business, churches, congregations, and all properties are off-limits to the destruction of the wind, storm surges, and flooding. We decree and declare all those who call upon your name are brought under the safety of the covenant of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
“In Yeshua's name. Amen and amen!”
Coming into Agreement with Psalm 91.
- Boldly come to Almighty's throne right now. Ask for protection and provision to be released for those in the path of Hurricane Ida.
- Pray Psalm 91 in the Spirit. Choose to believe and decree every utterance of this psalm and prayer.
- Rest in His refuge. Rest in His dwelling place. Meditate on the goodness of the Father.
Know We are Praying with and for You—We Love You!
We come together in love and release this encouraging word. We are actively praying the words of Psalm 91 over those in the path of Hurricane Ida right now, believing the best for you.
Shalom Aleichem—Peace Be with You
Receive that Shalom of peace and the blessing of protection. Decree it with us today.