Many of you are feeling discouragement and oppression take hold of you. Does it feel like the enemy is trying to stop or delay your promise of restoration in the Lord?
In a recent chat between Lana Vawser and Curt Landry, they discussed the enemy’s attack against many Believers today, how the enemy is coming against revelation and vision, and how you can overcome with the promise of restoration.
Lana Vawser said it this way…
“There's such an attack, I believe, of the enemy. I've had a number of dreams about the enemy coming and using gas masks to try and put people to sleep and to try and steal their vision and to cause them to be hopeless.
“But whenever I have a dream like that, I ask, ‘All right, I'm going to take that to prayer. But, Lord, what are you saying?’ And every time the Lord has said, ‘The enemy is coming against the revelation and the vision of My people, because I'm raising up a remnant who are carrying My heavenly vision, My strategy, and My wisdom, and clarity of what the Spirit of God is saying—what is beating on My heart is greater boldness, greater courage, and greater empowerment—to see the demonstration of what happens when I speak.’”
If you are experiencing discouragement and oppression, stand firm in the promise of restoration. The Lord is bringing you to a higher place of vision and clarity. The way to stay on course and step into the promise of restoration is to have a purposeful and planned intimate connection with the Lord.
Create a Purposeful Intimate Connection with the Lord and Receive the Promise of Restoration
Rest in Your Identity
You must rest in your identity in Him. When discouragement comes, it can drown out the voice of God that proclaims your reborn, new spiritual identity.
This is when you hold on to the promise of restoration and proclaim passages such as…
- “After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace [who imparts His blessing and favor], who called you to His own eternal glory in Christ, will Himself complete, confirm, strengthen, and establish you [making you what you ought to be].”—1 Peter 5:10 AMP
- “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”—Ephesians 2:10
Curt Landry said this…
“Your identity as a co-heir, as a son or daughter of the King, as a king and priest… this is who you are in Yeshua. When things don't happen in the way you see them, or in the way you say them, this does not disqualify your identity. There is no shame. It is a time to run into your Father's arms, to run down that red carpet of restoration…”
Ask for Heavenly Wisdom and Sight
The Lord wants us to ask for what we need. In this era, we need vision. We need to look back on where we’ve been and repent, turning our eyes to the Lord in an intimate gaze. Ask Him to give us eyes to see His vision for our lives
Hold on to the promise of restoration and vision, and proclaim passages such as…
- “Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law.”—Psalm 119:18
- “…the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints…”—Ephesians 1:17-18
Lana Vawser said this…
“Be asking the Lord continually, because there is available to us in this new era, that place of encounter with the Lord where we see in a way that we've never seen before. This is the era where we're going in a way we've never been before with the Lord. We're going to see unprecedented demonstrations of His glory, His power, His majesty, and a raising up of the remnant who lives with their eyes locked in with His.”
Move According to the Revelation and Instruction
Once we trust the promise of restoration and receive the vision of instruction, it is time to move. We need to move according to God’s vision, not ours.
Hold on to your promise of restoration and instruction, proclaim passages such as…
- “Take firm hold of instruction, do not let go; keep her, for she is your life.”—Proverbs 4:13
- “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.”—John 14:26
- “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.”—2 Timothy 3:16-17
Curt Landry said this…
“And now, what we need is that awakening of Joel where it says, ‘And your old men will dream dreams, and your sons and daughters, they shall prophesy.’ We need that seer anointing. We need that seer anointing and we need that prophetic anointing released, because if anytime you try to discipline your behavior out of principle and not out of a new seen thing, if you see a hope, if you see a future, if you're not perishing for lack of vision when you can see what God has called you to do, then the discipline and everything else falls back into place.”
Receive the Empowerment
After the Spirit provides the revelation and instruction, trust that He will empower you to complete the work He started.
Hold onto your promise of restoration and empowerment, proclaiming passages such as…
- “…as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”—2 Peter 1:3-4
- “…being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ…”—Philippians 1:6
Lana Vawser said this…
“When the Lord eventually released me, I was released in and from a place of intimacy and my identity, secure in who He was. And so, I often encourage people to really embrace the process between their commissioning of the Lord and actually His release, because that time in between is so important.”
Moving into Your Promise of Restoration
You must understand that restoration is coming. Many are seeing visions and having dreams of the deep promise of restoration and refreshment that the Lord is releasing by His Spirit to His remnant.
Hold firm, because of the coming great anointing to be able to see the eyes of God, and to see as His eyes see. It is coming…