Understanding the prophetic meaning of the Fall Feasts is very important. It gives Believers insight into how to share the love of God with others, as well as a firm grasp of the key end-time events that must come together before the return of our Messiah.
Gain insights and understanding to the prophetic voice of God during a Facebook Live interview with Curt Landry and Lana Vawser!
Hearing the Prophetic Voice of God | Understanding the Prophetic Significance of the Fall Feasts
Let us first understand that all of the biblical feasts show an overarching pattern of God’s complete plan of restoration and salvation.
We also don’t want to miss the fact that each feast holds a unique aspect of the prophetic voice of God that we will hear throughout the course of the calendar year.
The Prophetic Voice of God Fulfilled!
The biblical calendar creates a pattern for which the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob aligned the universe. The feasts are a sequence of events, or appointed times, in God’s predestined plan that should not be ignored by the Church today.
They are not meant only for Old Testament Israel; instead, they provide an everlasting picture of God’s covenant promises and faithfulness to all who follow Him. Because God does not change, and neither does His timeline.
The Evidence of the Prophetic Voice of God in the Feasts…
When you look at the spring feast of Passover, for example, you see precise prophetic fulfillment during the appointed times.
Was Jesus not the Lamb of God predestined to take away the sin of the world?
- “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, ‘Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!’”—John 1:29
Was His blood not shed during the Feast of Passover, just like the lamb, to cover our sin and save us from death?
- “Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, that He said to His disciples, ‘You know that after two days is the Passover, and the Son of Man will be delivered up to be crucified.’”—Matthew 26:1-2
The early Church understood that Jesus fulfilled the symbolism of the Passover that they had celebrated for generations. They grasped how the blood covering the wooden doorpost of their ancestors was a mirror to the blood that would be shed on a wooden cross.
The Takeaway from the Evidence…
The sooner we, as Believers, can grasp the understanding that the prophetic voice of God is manifested throughout all of His biblical feasts…
- The more Holy Spirit power will be released upon His Bride
- The more freedom and breakthrough we will experience
- The more the nations will turn and declare the majesty of the one true God
- The more we will anticipate the return of the Messiah
- The more knowledge and understanding we will have of our faith
Let us not perish for lack of knowledge!
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priests for Me; because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.”—Hosea 4:6
Because we were separated from God’s biblical patterns and timeline with the introduction of the Gregorian calendar, it is no surprise that we didn’t grow up understanding this prophetic voice of God manifested in the Feasts of the Lord.
A Shift in the Atmosphere | The Prophetic Voice of God is Being Heard in These Last Days!
The Westernized Gregorian calendar has blinded many of us from seeing the biblical calendar God established. Like anything, when we search God’s Word, truth is revealed, and His voice is heard.
You can start to see the pattern of events that occurred during God’s calendar.
- Passover—When God’s chosen were freed from slavery in Egypt, this foreshadowed the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross and our freedom from sin.
- Shavuot—When the Torah (biblical instruction) was given to the Israelites on Mount Sinai, this foreshadowed the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost. The Holy Spirit guides and equips Believers to become more Christlike, ultimately following the greatest commandment—love.
Can You Hear the Prophetic Voice of God during the Fall Feasts?
All 3 Fall Feasts take place during the month of Tishrei—the 7th month. It is no wonder that the Fall Feasts take place during a month that represents completeness.
- Rosh Hashanah is the 1st of Tishrei, representing a time of reflection on the past year.
- Yom Kippur is the 10th day of Tishrei, representing the perfect atonement of Christ when we repent and come out of agreement with any lies that rob and steal our identity.
- Sukkot is on the 15th day of Tishrei, representing God’s indwelling and refreshing Spirit that fills us after we’ve surrendered to Him by coming out of agreement with the lies from the enemy.
When we examine the prophetic significance of the Fall Feasts, we can see how they reflect the completeness we have in Christ (Colossians 2:10)… and there is something else.
These feasts represent God’s timeline for us to set aside a moment to place our feet beneath His table and reflect, repent, and renew our spirit.
When we reflect and repent, we cast our cares on Him and come out of alignment with any false beliefs we’ve adopted. Then, He fills us up with His Spirit so that we can walk with empowerment, continue to bring glory to His name, and reveal to the world the love of Yeshua.
Following the Fall Feasts, we can walk away with divine strength that honors the Lord and show others His plan of salvation and His destiny for them. We can enjoy and celebrate the Fall Feasts because of Yeshua Messiah!
Had it not been for Jesus, these appointed times would not hold the joy that God intended. He wants us to look forward to the days to come with awe and confidence, not fear and doubt.
The Fall Feasts are a picture of God’s faithfulness to Israel and to the Church that He honors with His Word.
I will worship toward Your holy temple,
And praise Your name
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.”
If God’s Word is above all, why should we question it?
The message of the cross, which is a manifestation of God’s Word and faithfulness, “…is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God” (1 Corinthians 1:18). You see, God has so much to say during these appointed times.
Are you listening?
He is saying, “Wake up, O Church, and turn your ear to Me! I have given you power so that in these last days My Spirit is poured out over all the nations. Come into alignment with My timeline so that you can know more of My ways! Set your clocks to Mine so that you may fully receive all that I have for you!”
To glean even greater insight into the prophetic voice of God, join Curt Landry and Lana Vawser as they come together and discuss the prophetic significance of the Fall Feasts on Facebook Live.
It is time to Speak to the Rock!
Here’s What to Do…
- Follow Curt Landry Ministries on Facebook HERE.
- Mark your calendar for Tuesday, September 8, 7:00 PM CT.
- Listen and watch (don’t forget to “Like” and “Share” too) as Lana Vawser and Curt Landry discuss the prophetic significance of the Fall Feasts.
You won’t want to miss this powerful discussion. God’s Word comforts us while it also equips us for our assignment during these last days.
We can’t wait to meet you at the Facebook Live interview with Lana Vawser!
*Editor’s note: This post was originally published on September 16, 2019, but has been updated for accuracy.