Unfortunately, some are misinformed about the influence of the Jezebel spirit in men. Most people are under the assumption that only women are influenced by the Jezebel spirit, but this is far from the truth.
We must remember the enemy is cunning and calculated. He would like nothing more than to focus our attention in one area, or on one person, while causing chaos and destruction in another.
When destruction happens, it is often targeted at people or groups that are intended to glorify God, such as the Church, ministries, marriages, and families. To avoid confusion, both men and women can operate out of the Jezebel spirit.
Characteristics: The Jezebel spirit operates in men similarly to how it operates in women. There are numerous characteristics to this purely evil spirit, but most fall within these categories:
- Feigned repentance
Have you encountered the Jezebel spirit?
These characteristics may describe several different evil spirits, but what makes the Jezebel spirit so dangerous is its seductive and even religious traits. It fuels immorality in our government and the Church, causing confusion and grief.
Here are a few of the ways the Jezebel spirit operates through men:
- Initially comes across very strong and powerful, but also has a sensitive side, which changes quickly into a victim role.
- The charming initial impression manipulates those around him to do its will at the cost of hurting others. Then playing the victim.
- The controlling manner of the Jezebel spirit can be condescending and insubordinate.
- It feigns sincere human emotions. The Jezebel spirit can mimic honesty, integrity, and other virtues, but soon the truth is revealed and anger erupts.
- After the emotions are “loosed,” he will appear sorrowful, but never admitting guilt. This is only to return to a state of control through manipulation.
If this describes you or someone you know, we strongly encourage you to watch the full message of 40 Signs You are Being Destroyed by Jezebel and a Religious Spirit.
Today, you have a choice. You can choose to come before God, repent of Jezebel’s influence over your life and believing its lies, then come out of agreement with it. Or you can continue to walk in defeat.
What will you choose?
Remember who you are, and who your Father is…
“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”—1 Corinthians 15:57
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”—Psalm 46:1
Do not be afraid of this spirit. Choose to acknowledge areas in your life where the Jezebel spirit has impacted you, and kneel before your Father’s throne. Ask Him to give you the strength and courage to walk away.
- “Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,’ says the Lord.”—Romans 12:19
- “Vengeance is Mine, and recompense, their foot shall slip in due time…”—Deuteronomy 32:35
Allow the Lord to deal with this stronghold in your life. You are not alone.
“Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.”—Ephesians 6:18