A thief comes to steal what is rightfully yours. When sickness and illness are present in our lives, joy is often quickly snatched out of our heart and hands. However, God has gifted to you, “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control” through Holy Spirit. It is time to take back what is rightfully yours!
The first step is to understand God’s deep desire and love for you. You have to understand how precious you and your wellbeing are to Him.
Next, we must deal with what the thief has done before we can expect to make forward progress in our lives. The enemy can tempt us into stress, despair and depression. The thoughts we have about ourselves are powerful.
“For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. ‘Eat and drink!’ he says to you, but his heart is not with you.”—Proverbs 23:7
We cannot simply say that we want to live a life of health—we must ask God to place this desire in our hearts and then chose action.
“Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.”—Psalm 37:4
Canceling poverty, lack and orphan spirits…
These spirits—poverty, lack and orphan—work against what God has promised to you. They hold you back and remind you of past failures and mistakes. However, you can cancel these thieves in your life and be on the road to better health and prosperity!
When we operate out of these spirits in regard to our health, it can look something like this…
- Turns inward and chooses to isolate and remain completely independent
- Fear, insecurity and constant need of reassurance
- Always judging others weaknesses
- Chronic long-term feeling lack in regards to health or finances
- Resents healthy or wealthy people
- Has a habit of making poor health and financial choices
- Criticizes others for successes
Does this sound joyful?? Obviously not…
Take steps now to claim the joy and health that is yours…
- Take time with the Lord. I recommend setting time aside each day in prayer and mediating on His promises.
- Repent for partnering with these spirits and ask the Lord to bind them and cut them off from your life… in Yeshua’s name.
- Pray and proclaim boldly what you need in the Courts of Heaven! “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6).
Use wisdom regarding health. It really can be as simple as eating nutritious food, exercising, and finding rest. The Lord wants you to apply the practical with the spiritual so that you live a double portion blessed, supernaturally strong life! We want to pray with you, that you will be blessed so that you may live long and prosper!
Break the assignment of poverty, lack and orphan spirit. May you enjoy the blessings without guilt. You have a job to do with health, wealth and prosperity. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters…” (Colossians 3:23).