Table of contents
Romans 8:37 says, “…we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”
The key takeaway from this verse is that we are more than conquerors through Yeshua… but the question is, how do we come into agreement with this Word and believe it to be true?
We know God is not a man and cannot lie (Num. 23:19). Therefore, what He says is true, yet we have a choice to come into agreement with His Word or the enemy’s lies.
Whose Voice Will You Agree With?…
The enemy is on the attack, whispering lies and assaulting the minds, wills, and emotions of born-again Believers. The problem that many face in this season, is actually seeing their identities and purposes—God’s transforming work—made manifest in and through their lives.
Your identity and purpose do matter. You are more than a conqueror in Jesus. We are entering a season where it is time to apply God’s Word—changing your mind, will, and emotions, to be in alignment with the instruction of the Holy Spirit. This is where transformation can be found.
To know that you are more than a conqueror, you must cancel the whispering lies of the enemy and come into agreement with who the Lord says you are and what your Kingdom purpose is.
Here’s How to Move Forward as More than a Conqueror…
- First, identify the accusations and assaults the enemy brings against you. The enemy is trying to wear you down so that when the lies come, you will agree with them rather than God’s Word. You have to be aware and resist the lying tongue.
- Second, cancel the lies in Yeshua’s Name. Once you identify the accusations, it is easier to come out of agreement with them. Cancel them in Yeshua’s Name. It’s important to get honest before the Lord and repent of fear, offenses, and unforgiveness that have taken root in your heart and began to manifest in your thoughts and words.
- Third, replace the lies with God’s Word. When you hear whispers that say that no one wants you, that God does not care or hear you, or that you will never change… begin declaring God’s Word. Remember, the enemy’s voice is opposite of God’s Word.
When the enemy says, “No one wants you,” God says, “You are loved” (John 3:16).
When the enemy says, “God doesn’t care about you,” God says, “You are His” (Matt. 6:26-33).
When the enemy says, “Your circumstances, habits, and patterns will never change,” God says, “You are being transformed” (Col. 3:9-10).
Our prayer for you is that you come to know you are more than a conqueror. That you…
KNOW the Lord’s voice
SEE the Lord working in your life
FEEL the peace and fulfillment that Jesus paid a price for
The Benefits of Agreeing with God’s Word…
The more you meditate on God’s Word, allowing it to shape your identity as more than a conqueror, knowing your Kingdom purpose, the more you will be able to battle insults and accusations from others. You will be able to resist coming into agreement with words or insults that come against you.
- “A fool’s wrath is known at once, but a prudent man covers shame.”—Proverbs 12:16
In an age of offenses and “cancel culture,” it is paramount to protect the Words your Father has written about you. Do not allow people to offend and hinder you from doing what you have been called to accomplish for God’s Kingdom. Allowing offenses to stop you from moving forward with God is exactly what the enemy wants. Acting on the offense, even in words, is being in sinful agreement with a lie. God’s Word says to bless those who curse you—to love the unlovable.
Allow these verses to transform your mind…
- “The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger, and his glory is to overlook a transgression.”—Proverbs 19:11
- “…whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.”—Matthew 5:39-41
Receive the revelation of your inheritance: knowing, seeing, and feeling your true identity as more than a conqueror. Step into your purpose and understand God’s patterns and ways in this next season by coming out of agreement with the lies and into an agreement with God’s Word.