Recently, I shared a word recently titled “Steward Ship of Time and Money.” It was a special night of breakthrough and I would like to share notes from this impactful service with you below.
Let me explain it like this… a neighbor of mine lost a very large elm tree in their front yard, and instead of cutting the remaining section down, they are carving it into something beautiful. However, as I’ve watched the process… it’s very slow. The carver takes time to prune back sections before he begins the artistic part of the project.
He then begins the painstakingly slow business of carving out the figures. Throughout the process, he must make very small cuts, stepping away and evaluating the tree trunk from a distance. This is a 360-degree statue that has to be viewed and enjoyed from all sides. He alone has it in his mind what the final product is to look like.
This is similar to what God has been doing with each one of us.
Managers of God’s Resources…
I need to explain something to you, if we are going to be at peace in life, we must understand that we are stewards of what God owns. We are not owners… we are stewards.
God promises us in His Word that if we practice good stewardship of what He owns, there will be increase in our lives. If we can be trusted with little, then He will give us more.
God wants to release a new mindset in us about the importance of time and money.
“Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”—Malachi 4:4-6
When God brings a prophetic word, it is for His people, not for the rest of the world. No, He is speaking a word of correction to His family. The prophet Malachi was the last prophet to speak before the arrival of Yeshua. Four hundred years of silence follow these words… “Remember the Law of Moses.”
Because God knew that only 360 years would go by after the resurrection of Messiah before the Church would begin to devalue and remove the laws of Moses—replacing it with a false message of hyper-grace.
A statute is not a negative thing—a statue is a written law. The Word of God, in its entirety, is a written law. It can be broken, but we suffer the consequences when we don’t follow the instruction. Our universe runs by this book—a fact that will never change.
Don’t we want to make common sense decisions? We must understand that there is a relationship between the Law of Moses and being a servant of God—understanding that we can make good choices by following the written statues that bring glory to God.
There must be a remnant in the Body of Christ who speaks and acts through a circumcised heart—cleansed by the statues of God’s Word as they speak into the atmosphere. Otherwise, the world cannot make it to the second coming of Christ.
This is why God is spending so much time cleaning each one of us up. He is cleaning us up so that we might prophesy and speak a new word removing the idolatry of the past.
It’s not about a Dead Priesthood…
“He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.’”—Luke 1:17
We are in the season that Malachi spoke of. He is cleaning up the hearts of the fathers so that wisdom can be spoken into a world where wisdom is being destroyed.
I’m telling you now, there will be a wisdom released into all the Seven Mountains, and those words will turn every mountain to obedience.
It is going to be YOU speaking the wisdom to turn the hearts… and it will be your wisdom that will cause them to return.
Surrendering to His Leadership…
What I’ve learned over 25 years of ministry is that in order to surrender to His Lordship, we must understand these four principles.
1. God is a Master at timing. We cannot disagree with or complain about God’s timing. God is waiting on us… we aren’t waiting on Him. If we are actually prepared to receive the blessing, the blessing will come. If we are not prepared, then the blessing is delayed.
2. God is a great leader; He knows better than anyone when to move and how to prepare the people for His move. He is Jehovah, CEO of the Universe. He is the best of the best administrator, and no one can touch His abilities. The way we are behaving is stopping us from who we should be. He knows best. He will allow people to come into your life to challenge you, breaking you of the habits and patterns that would eventually steal your promise.
3. Malachi predicts a day when God will bring justice to everyone and burn away the evil. Therefore, God is in the process of raising-up a remnant where the family has a testimony of power from Heaven to Earth. This is why the family is so under attack. This day is upon us now.
4. Malachi predicts a heart transformation of the fathers on the earth to the Father heart of God. Why do we need to understand the Father heart of God? If God is correcting you… that means that He loves you. If He does not correct you, then you’re really just an orphan—fatherless without purpose or destiny.
Join me next time, as we continue these notes on Stewardship of Time and Money…
TAKING THE GOSPEL OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH (JESUS THE MESSIAH) INTO ALL THE NATIONS!
Curt Landry Media acts as a voice to the Nations, walking out the instructions of Mark 16:15, “…Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature.” With the vision to preach and to publish openly the good news, Curt Landry Media brings a message of salvation that can be heard throughout the Nations of the World!
MISSION, VISION & PURPOSE:
The mission of Curt Landry Media is to be a bridge of unity and restoration between Israel and the Church, releasing God’s fullness throughout the earth. Our vision is to bring revival to Israel, the Church, and the nations through a deeper understanding and revelation of the power of covenant. Our purpose is to facilitate covenant restoration through the reconciliation of Jews and Gentiles coming together as the One New Man.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Honor – We believe that honor is a force and we treat each person with a level of value and respect that allows us to take the role of a servant in the relationship.
● Truth – We believe that God’s truth has the power to set people free, and we do everything in our power to remain faithful to His truth, in thought, in word, and in deed.
● Integrity – We adhere to biblically based moral and ethical principles, and maintain these principles both in public and in private.
Statement of Faith
What We Believe…
We believe that the Bible and all the scriptures within both Old and New Testaments are the infallible and inspired Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, our creator, manifested into three persons – God the Father, Jesus the Son, our Savior and the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God, who provides spiritual power for daily living and Godly service.