We are excited to know that you are anticipating the FallFeasts! The feasts of the Lord are a time of great revelation and celebration.These appointed times in biblical history allow us to remember, renew, andrestore our faith and covenants with the Lord.
These appointed times allow us to come out of agreement with any lack in our lives and pull up a seat to the Father’s table because He has invited us as His children.
We invite you to save the dates for the Fall Feasts ofthe Lord!
- Rosh Hashanah Immersion—Saturday, September 28th 1 PM CT
- Rosh Hashanah Celebration—Sunday, September 29th 6 PM CT
- Yom Kippur Service—Tuesday, October 8th 7 PM CT
- Sukkot Celebration—Sunday, October 13th 6 PM CT
*Registration opens August 16th
Overcome the Hurdle
The hurdle is finding a place where you can come and sitdown at the Father’s table with other Believers and celebrate the feasts of theLord.
This can leave us feeling as if we are missing out on a greatblessing that the Lord has for us. We must remember that, as children of God,we each have a special place, reserved by Him, to sit at His table during theappointed feasts. That we are not alone—we are part of the commonwealth ofIsrael and God’s family!
- “Beloved, nowwe are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be,but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for weshall see Him as He is.”—1 John 3:2
- “The SpiritHimself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and ifchildren, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, ifindeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.”—Romans 8:16-18
- “Therefore, as wehave opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who areof the household of faith.”—Galatians 6:10
At Curt Landry Ministries we understand thefeeling of not having opportunities or access to celebrate the Fall Feasts ofthe Lord. That’s why we’ve created a way for both Jew and Gentile to cometogether and place their feet beneath the Lord’s table—so you can close the biblical year 5779 out with reflection and open5780 with revelation!
What Will the Fall Feasts of the Lord 5780 Be About?
The Fall Feasts of the Lord 5780/2019 will be about…
… what God has spoken in Heaven and bringing it to Earth.
The Year 5780 Is a Time to Speak to Your Mountains
“For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Beremoved and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, butbelieves that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when youpray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”—Mark 11:23-24
Do You Know theJewish Roots of Speaking to Your Mountain?
Perhaps you’ve read this passage hundreds of times. But whenyou dig into the historical roots of what Yeshua is saying here, greatmysteries can be revealed. It is wise, when you are studying God’s Word, to alwayslook at the ancient biblical context and Jewish culture of which the passagewas being spoken.
In Jewish culture, the greatest teachers were described as“removers of mountains.” When difficulties arose, and it seemed impossible tohandle or find a resolution, the great teachers of the day were given wisdomfrom the Lord to see through the problem. What was impossible became possible.They were able to “speak to the mountains and command them to move.”
Maybe you’ve had a similar experience. You spent time inprayer, wrestling over a trial, and felt there was no way to overcome it. Themountain in your life was simply too massive to move. Suddenly, the HolySpirit, either in a vision or working through Godly council, revealed the nextstep to you. You could finally see what you needed to do next to stay alignedwith the Lord in your purpose.
Then you could move forward and proclaim, decree, anddeclare what was true because you had seen and received the revelation ofrestoration.
Therefore, whenwe say 5780 is a time to “speak to your mountains,” it reflects Yeshua’steachings that we are empowered by the Holy Spirit to move ahead and remove anybarriers that block all that God has in store for us in the coming year.
Here’s What to Do Next…
1. Pray! Prepare your heart to align with God’s truth about what He has in store for you. Ask Him to align your mind, will, and emotions with what will be revealed to you during these appointed times.
2. Check out our events page on August 16th! Mark your calendar for August 16th because this is the date on which registration is opened for the Fall Feasts. On August 16th you can go to the events page, click on the Register for Event button for the event you wish to attend, and fill in the registration information. *Note that at the bottom of the events page are hotel accommodation details.
3. Sign up for the free e-book, The Ultimate Guide to the Fall Feasts of the Lord, on August 16th! After you register, go ahead and download our free e-book that will walk you through the 3 Fall Feasts, including their blessings, prophetic significance, and observances.
So, mark your calendar to register onAugust 16th, as it is quickly approaching. Save the dates for theFall Feasts of the Lord!
Until then, subscribe to the Curt Landry MinistriesYouTube channel and watch our services LIVE every Wednesday at 7:00 PM CT andFriday at 7:45 PM CT. Simply click the link below and click “subscribe to CLMYouTube.”