We are approaching the time of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. This means that we are only days away from a time to awaken our spirits and receive what God has assigned to us for the upcoming season.
The word for this Rosh Hashanah is from Isaiah 60:10…
- “Pass through, pass through the gates, and go from old to new. Prepare a new path for the people. Build! Build up a highway for them to come to me! Remove every hindrance and unfurl a banner for the nations!” (TPT)
Are you prepared to walk through the gates and receive more of God’s…
Are you ready to awaken to the new opportunities He has for you?
The question many Believers have as they enter into the time of the Lord’s Feast is, “HOW do I prepare my heart and mind?”
We encourage you to download our free download, “The Ultimate Guide to the Fall Feasts of the Lord.” This guide will help prepare you to celebrate the Fall Feasts, giving you deeper revelation and prophetic words that will align you so that you are ready to receive an impartation from the Lord and go through the gates!
The Future and the Fall Feasts
The Fall Feasts, or the Feasts of the Lord, point to what the future holds for Believers in Christ.
Rosh Hashanah is the Feast of Trumpets…
- It is the Jewish New Year
- It is a time to awaken our spiritual ears so that we walk in the will and purpose of God for the upcoming year
- And we can anticipate the return of Jesus with the sound of a trumpet blast
The Seventh Trumpet Proclaims the Kingdom!
“Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, ‘The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!’”—Revelation 11:15
Preparing Your Provisions and Property
Preparing our bodies, provisions, and property helps to better lead us into a time of repentance and revelation during the Fall Feasts. This is not about legalism; it’s about having more of God’s peace surrounding every part of our life and coming into alignment with His will and purpose.
We want to encourage you with ways you can prepare to open up Heaven’s doors to receive the blessings and wholeness He has prepared for you.
Here are some suggestions to prepare your heart to move with purpose into this appointed time…
1. Return and Repent… Teshuva
The Hebrew word for repentance is teshuva. Repentance clears the way for God to awaken (Rosh Hashanah), atone for (Yom Kippur), and abide (Sukkot) in us.
Consider fasting as a way to clear distractions, to slow down, and to focus on the Lord. Ask Him to reveal to you what hinders you from experiencing more of Him, and if you need to “fast” from it to unlock the blessings from Heaven.
- “Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”—Psalm 139:23-24
- “Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.”—Psalm 51:6
- “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.”—Numbers 6:24-26
2. Blow the Shofar
Blasting the shofar calls us into the time to awaken. Trumpets hold great prophetic significance in the Bible. They are blown to…
- Move the assembly to worship the LORD
- Move the troops and prepare for battle
- Move the leadership and bring the camp together
- Announce the coronation of our coming King
The sound of the trumpet is a call for movement. The Lord wants us to depend entirely on Him to move us into this season of promotion.
3. Bring Everything Under the Blood and Anoint
Through prayer and anointing, separate everything unto the Lord. There are areas in your life, and even items in your home, that the enemy can’t wait to get his hands on, to disrupt and prolong your blessing.
- “It shall come to pass in that day that his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.”—Isaiah 10:27
Dedicate all you have to the Lord, and He will protect you.
- “Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.”—Psalm 37:5
Use anointing oil, such as our Exodus 30 anointing oil, and cover everything from the four corners of your home to the four corners of your property, proclaiming God’s promise to provide beyond what you could think or ask.
- “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”—Ephesians 3:20
Be prepared to receive all that He pours out to you and waste nothing. It is time to awaken to the fresh impartation with His liberty and freedom—and into your abiding place with God.
Want to watch the Rosh Hashanah celebration livestream? Get the details here.
The Fall Feasts are about reconnecting and renewing your covenant with the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It’s an appointed time the Lord has set aside to break open doors for you—to awaken you to the wholeness He has prepared for you–so that you will focus on Him and His plans, rather than becoming self-focused to the point you miss out on the direct blessings He has in store for you.
He is knocking… will you let Him in? It is time to awaken. Ask Him where He wants you to go and how to get there.
- “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.”—Matthew 7:7-8