The Christmas and Hanukkah season is a wonderful time for us to take a step back from the busyness of our lives and reflect in prayer and meditation. It is also a great time for us to look back on the years we’ve had, think of the blessings we have received, and the struggles we have persevered through.
Here are a few things you might consider praying about during your moments of reflection this Holiday Season:
- Thank God for the many blessings He has given to you throughout 2016, the ways in which you have drawn closer to Him, and the promise you see for the coming New Year.
- Thank God for sending His Son down to earth in human form, in fulfillment of the scriptures, and for the pain He endured as a human to take away the sins of the world, giving us access to the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Pray for an end to the unrest throughout the Middle East—for the safety of all the innocent Syrian refugees, and especially for the safety of the Israeli citizens caught in the crossfire of much of this conflict.
- Pray for God to bless the work Curt Landry Ministries is doing throughout Israel in all of its humanitarian aid initiatives—including the safe houses for Israeli children, the work with Israeli soldiers, and the work in local hospitals and schools.
- Pray for the world to come to know God in the year that is to come, and embrace peace and understanding in His name.
- Pray for strength in all of the challenges you face in your own life heading into the New Year, and for the will to make it through them.
- Pray for your family members, friends, and other loved ones who you will not be able to see this Holiday Season.
- Pray for the members of the military who are serving around the world to keep us safe from evil and harm, and who will not be with their families this holiday season.
From all of us at Curt Landry Ministries… Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!