- Transcription from Podcast (Revised for Readability)
- Seeking His Kingdom Positions and Aligns You for the Issachar Anointing
- What is an Issachar Anointing?
- Operating from a Biblical Calendar to Understanding Times and Seasons
- Move Forward
- Connect with Us!
How do you keep in step with God’s timing? By observing and studying the ancient Hebraic calendar. When you understand the times and seasons we are in, you are positioned to receive an Issachar anointing—a God-given ability to understand God’s timing with the purpose of influencing and leading according to God’s design.
Rabbi Curt Landry walks you through God’s prophetic Hebraic calendar and explains the revelation and heart of the Feasts of the Lord and their annual cycle.
The Feasts of the Lord include…
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
Each feast reveals a personal lesson and principle that God wants you to discover with Him so you can walk in Kingdom authority for biblical year ahead.
Don’t miss out on this Ancient Principles teaching that will position you in the year ahead to understand the times and seasons—to receive the Issachar anointing.
Transcription from Podcast (Revised for Readability)
Shalom. Curt Landry here. Ancient principles found in God's word are like a roadmap revealing timeless truths that equip you to make wise decisions in the world today. The biggest thrust in my life has been Matthew 6:33: “… but seek He first, the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added on you.”
Seeking His Kingdom Positions and Aligns You for the Issachar Anointing
Seeking God’s Kingdom means seeking and aligning yourself with His ways. How do you do that? Observe and study God's calendar–this reveals His Kingdom's timing.
What is an Issachar Anointing?
An Issachar anointing is when you know the times and seasons. I can tell you this, being a businessman for over 45 years and in ministry for 33 years as a businessman, timing is everything. I thank the Lord for the power of the Holy Spirit, prompting, leading, and helping us understand God’s timing.
Operating from a Biblical Calendar to Understanding Times and Seasons
The Holy Spirit positions you with the Word of God. And one of the best things you can do to position yourself with the Word of God is to start operating from the biblical calendar.
We've done this for more than 33 years. We observe the Feasts of the Lord, according to the Hebraic calendar, not legalistically, but rather we observe as a family and a ministry in response to the covenant love we have with the Lord.
You may have heard me say this, but observing the Feasts of the Lord is like God the Father coming down to earth and taking over a Sunday school class.
All the lessons He wants to teach you for the year are released during these appointed times. This is how you position yourself for the Issachar anointing.
The Appointed Times…
Feast of Passover
He comes at Passover and says things to you such as, “Oh, you need to get out of those ways of Egypt and Hellenized thinking.”
This is the time of the first harvest. It’s springtime and you're ready for some new beginnings. Over the winter, you've adapted too much humanity and too many things of that nature. So you need to leave Egypt and come into a revelation of instruction and into the promised land.”
By following God's calendar and His feast, the scripture says in Deuteronomy 8:18, “And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.”
By seeking first and sowing into God's Kingdom, you are doing a covenant act. God is establishing His covenant within you. And you are receiving an increase of Kingdom authority and positioning yourself for the Issachar anointing when you recognize who's giving you the power to get wealth.
- Sowing Seed
And that's why we sow seed into fertile soil–bringing and sowing seed during the Feasts of the Lord.
Counting Down of the Omer
Forty-nine days after Passover is the Feast to Pentecost, which is Shavuot in Hebrew. Between those feasts is a time of reflection.
You are set free from the Egyptian lifestyle in thinking at Passover. Then the Holy Spirit comes and fine-tunes your freedom during this 49-day season called the Counting Down of the Omer. This is an opportunity to reflect and recalculate habits, patterns, goals, and behaviors.
We are a product of our behavior. We're not a product of what we believe. We produce from what we do, our choices. Yes, we must believe, but you must also make good choices.
The Counting Down of the Omer is a space in time when we are to learn to walk in the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such, there is no law. When you walk in the fruits of the Spirit, Satan has nothing against you when he tries to accuse you in the Courts of Heaven.
We must understand that our responses to situations and people will determine the outcome. So then, reflecting and recalculating our habits and patterns during the Counting Down of the Omer and learning to walk in the fruit of the Spirit, position us for a successful year ahead.
Evaluating What is in Your Control
We need to know what's in our control and what's out of our control, and not matter what, be led by the Spirit.
- The Feasts of the Lord is a time of forgiveness, particularly for things out of our control. So I want to talk to you a little bit about that. Ask yourself: Is that in my control? Examples of “in my control.”
- How I speak to myself, self-talk
- How I spend my free time
- The boundaries of my behavior
- How I handle challenges
- The goals I set for myself
- What I give my energy to
- One of the things I love about keeping God's calendar is the decrees we make from the Hagaddah, “Deyenu: It would have been enough.” The kindness and blessings of God are enough. There is also the 9 blessing of Passover.
- The Feasts of the Lord are a time to reflect on God’s goodness and revisit your covenant and connection with Him.
The Feasts are opportunities to allow the Holy Spirit to empower your thoughts and actions, making it plain on tablets. So those who read it may run with it. They give you goals to grow by. And you can download your free Goals to Grow By resource.
Evaluating What is out of Your Control
- Now let's identify what's out of your control.
- The actions of others.
- Your past, you can't erase the past. That's why you have to deal with it in the spirit, by the blood of Jesus and forgiveness the past is removed.
- The opinions of others. You cannot control the opinions of others.
What I’ve Learned in Ministry
By taking part in humanitarian aid efforts, I have learned the significance of 1 Peter 2:15: “For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men…”
I love this scripture. One of the reasons we have given around $27 million of humanitarian aid in the past 20 years is because the Lord funded that type of humanitarian aid to protect the message that I'm bringing you today.
Because when we started 30 years ago talking about One New Man, Jew and Gentile coming together as a church community, that was something that was met with quite a bit of resistance. Not because it's not biblical, but it hasn't been seen so much before. And so the Lord equipped us to do good, to put the foolish talk of foolish men to not so that people would hear the message.
People Don’t Care How Much You Know Until They Know How Much You Care
One of my older saints said to me, years and years ago in Israel, “They don't care what you know until they know how much you care.” So then, taking care of more than…
- Taking care of 12,000 orphans
- Feeding 450 Holocaust survivors
- Supporting thousands of Lone Soldiers
- Planting more than 50,000 olive trees in the desert
Now, I cannot control the thoughts of others, but my good fruit can be a demonstration to them about the possibility that maybe they should listen to what we're saying, because your gift makes a way for you.
So what happens around me? You can't really control too much of that. The outcome of my efforts, you really can't control that. All you can do is do your work is unto the Lord.
You Are Not Identified by Your Failures
You are not identified by your failure. I want to encourage you to fail. If you're failing, it means you're moving forward at a pretty good rate of speed. And I know that sounds strange, but think of it this way. If you aren’t failing, you aren’t stretching yourself. And that's when we lose the adventure and the joy of the Lord.
And here's the key: Your future is in the Lord's hands. And the Lord is always stretching your faith. The Lord is a Lord of great adventure.
Continuing to Evaluate What is Out of Your Control and Walk in Kingdom Authority
And the other thing you cannot control is how others take care of themselves. And what other people think of you. You can't control that. And when you see somebody in an abusive situation, whether it's drugs and alcohol or an abusive relationship, you can love him.
But I can tell you, the best thing you can do is don't enable, but pray for them. And the key is to pray and love on them. And by doing that, things will start to turn around.
The Fruit of the Spirit!
When we operate out of the fruit of the Spirit, the enemy has no legal right to accuse you.
The kingdom authority comes when you walk in the fruit of the Spirit. You have to choose to walk in love. you choose. When someone is disrespectful to you, you say, “No, I choose to love.” Someone says something to upset you, and you say, “No, I choose to have joy.” Someone says something to cause you to distrust, “No, I choose to have peace.”
Maybe a situation has happened ten times, choose to be long suffering, choose kindness, choose goodness, choose faithfulness. Choose gentleness with myself and gentleness with others. And most of all, gentleness with God and exercising self-control.
And by operating in that Galatians 5:22-23 fruit, it silences the accuser of the brethren.
Put on the full armor of God. Let's declare in prayer that the fruit of the Spirit will become a banner over you. So let's pray together right now.
- “Father God, in the name of Yahweh. First of all, we pray Philippians 4:13, Lord I decree and declare over everyone within the sound of my voice, that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Remembering where your help and strength come from establishing a foundational truth in the spiritual realm that positions you for the kingdom authority. Thank you, Lord. When the enemy comes after you declare that the strength of Christ alone will overcome. We thank you, Lord. As we come together in proclamation this day on this podcast, we decree Romans 8:37- 39, Yet in all things… Come on, just say it with me yet. In all things, we are more than conquerors. Ready? Through Him who loves us. For I am fully persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus, our Lord in Yahweh's name now because of His love, you are more than a conqueror.”
Nothing can separate you from His love and your position in Him. So I want you just to pause right now for a moment and ask the Holy Spirit to remind you that you cannot be separated from the love of God.
- “Lord, I ask that the fire of the love of God, the fire of the Holy Spirit, seal your saints and go ahead and say, Lord, I am sealed in Jesus’ name. And according to Malachi 3:6-7: For He is the Lord, He does not change. Thank you, Lord. That you're a non-changing; therefore, you are not consumed. Thank you, Lord. We're not consumed that we may change, but You change not. Oh, sons of Jacob, yet from the days of your fathers, you have gone away from my ordinances and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I'll return to you, says the Lord of host.”
So when you understand that today on this podcast, you are returning to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you're returning to the ancient pathways.
You're returning to the roots of the faith. And today, you see the value of His instruction. You see an anointing for these times that never change. God is releasing an anointing of Issachar so that we understand the times we are in.
You take ancient covenant principles that you've kept in God, who gives you wisdom. And the wisdom of that revelation is your kingdom authority. You need to be able to decree this right now with me, say…
- “Praise you, Lord. I am grafted in to the Commonwealth of Israel and are heirs to the promise in Yahweh's name.”
Now we need to understand that in Malachi 4:4-6, it says, “remember the law of Moses.” Remember the instruction of the Bible? See the Bible is your ancient roadmap.
It is the bread crumbs left by the Creator to live successfully either in yesterday, today, or forever more because you say my servant, which I have commanded him at Horab for all Israel, which statutes and judgments behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers, to the children and the hearts of the children, to their fathers lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.
In the last days, God is positioning His family. He's positioning your family. He is equipping those with kingdom authority. He's turning their hearts to reestablish the family. He understands the strength on earth is in the unit of the family. And it starts with the love of the father, the love of the father in the house, the love of the mother being extended to the children, understanding in times of equipping you in the kingdom authority that He's releasing it now–the Issachar anointing.
So know that what God has done, pray into this on a daily basis, reestablish your family and bring what was possible or what never was into your family today. And so the Lord is saying this word to you as I close. He's saying to you, even them, speaking of you, He's prophesying to you.
- He says, “Even them, I bring to My holy mountain this day on this podcast. I make them joyful in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar. And My house shall be a house of prayer for all nations. There are blessings when you walk in kingdom authority, and that was Isaiah 5:7. He will bring you to His holy mountain. He will make you joyful. What you have done with a pure heart for His kingdom is accepted in Jesus’ name. God is establishing your home, your marriage, as a house of prayer. For all nations, ask the Lord to turn your home and your family into a house of prayer.”
“Father, God, I lift up my family. I lift up my house to you, and I asked Lord that you would make my family kings and priests according to the order of Melchizedek. And Father God, you would also make my home, my home, a house of prayer to the Lord. Thank you, Lord, for your angels around and about for protection and ministry. Thank you, Lord, Father God, that my home is not just a house for my family and me, but for my friends and family that visit. Let them feel and understand the open portal and the safety that is inside this home, this apartment, wherever the Lord has placed you. Where the Lord is in you, you are in him. Thank you, Father God, for this anointed time.”
Connect with Us!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Check out Prophetic Pieces, which is an in-depth, regular coverage to lead you in a place where you can walk in the spirit, walk in these ancient principles and let the Bible and the Holy Spirit be a roadmap for you for a successful Christian living and most of all, the power and the presence of His peace that renews your strength so that you might rise up as on wings like eagles.
It's time for you to put the pieces together for your life. God bless you and shalom.
Curt Landry, founder of Curt Landry Ministries, and his wife, Christie, travel extensively, preaching and teaching about the Jewish roots of the Christian faith. Together, their passion is to empower families to live and leave Kingdom legacies and understand their own personal heritage.