Imagine a great banquet with an extravagant meal prepared just for you. This spiritual and physical banquet is not prepared by just any hands but by the hands of your Abba Father. He eagerly awaits to see a joyous smile across your face as you step into His presence at the Passover Feast.
In this time of uncertainty, one thing is certain. The Lord does not want us to neglect meeting with one another.
Let us meet together as Hebrews 10:25 instructs no matter where we are. Let us lift up bold prayers of thanksgiving and praise and hold tight to the promised blessings of Passover!
Passover | An Appointed Time at the Father’s Table
The Feast of Passover isn’t just a simple observation among Believers. It is an appointed time when the presence of God’s Spirit hovers over the One New Man—Jew and Gentile—and they experience the released blessings and revelation that He has for them.
This appointed time of Passover is intended to prepare you for your purpose in the year ahead.
The Passover Feast mirrors God’s heart to see the fullness of blessings released to His children!
- You have a covenant right to your spiritual inheritance.
- You have a covenant right to have the yokes of bondage broken off from you.
- You have a place at the Father’s table – no matter where you are – where He wants to release direction and revelation to restore your inheritance during this appointed time.
We need direction from the Father during these times of uncertainty. Jesus redeemed you so that you could access your inheritance of peace in Him!
The Prophetic Significance of the Passover Feast
Just as God has prepared a place for you, He has prepared a place for the Jewish people as well. As donors and partners, you help bring the place setting, the Passover Seder, to the Promised Land for Holocaust survivors, Israel Defense Forces soldiers, and boys and girls who have been abandoned.
By this act of obedient faith, you are fulfilling the prophetic promise of the One New Man. What was once separated, God brings together at this appointed time!
Even if we aren’t together in the physical realm, God brings us together in the spiritual realm!
It is truly a prophetic picture of what God is doing to “create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to” Himself in one body through the cross (Ephesians 2:15-16).
You are grafted into the olive tree. You have a promise. It is time to claim your inheritance!
“And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”—Galatians 3:29
When Jew and Gentile observe Passover at the same time—even in different locations—according to God’s calendar, the spiritual atmosphere is stirred, and power is released.
Align Your Heart and Set Your Clock with God’s
The Feast of Passover is an appointed time to meet with God and mirrors His heart. This means, during this unique time on His calendar, He invites you to set your clock to His. He wants to align your days, weeks, and months according to His plan so that you can fully walk in your purpose.
To receive the blessings of your inheritance that will move you forward in His plan for the year ahead, you must walk in obedience.
Isaiah 1:19 says, “If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.” God has a place set for you. However, you have to be willing to trust and obey Him fully.
Surrender to the invitation. Walk in obedience, according to His will.
Receive the blessings He wants to give you.
There is a spiritual awakening happening right now, in this season. It is crucial to be aligned with the Father when the world around us pushes us to thoughts of anxiety and worry. God has peace for you this Passover.
Join in with others around the world who have the heart to join in unity, celebrating the Father’s release during His appointed time.
A Gracious, Willing, and Obedient Heart Unlocks the Blessings
Our Heavenly Father is a gracious and giving Father. Because this is an appointed time to mirror His heart, out of obedience, He asks us also to be gracious and giving.
We pray that the Holy Spirit gives you a deeper understanding and wisdom of this great spiritual gathering. When you pull up a seat to the Father’s table with a gracious heart, He will multiply all that is given with a cheerful heart, unlocking blessings in your life.
The Nine Blessings the Lord Unlocks during Passover
1. PROMISE of DIVINE PROTECTION: I Decree and Declare that I will have divine protection over my family and business! “Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.”—Exodus 23:20
2. POSITIONING and ALIGNMENT PROVIDES PROTECTION from YOUR ENEMIES: I Decree and Declare that I will be in correct alignment and at the center of the Lord’s will! “But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.”—Exodus 23:22
3. COMMISSIONING of DIVINE AUTHORITY: I Decree and Declare that I will be commissioned this year to walk in divine authority! “You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and completely break down their sacred pillars.”—Exodus 23:24
4. SUPERNATURAL HEALTH and KINGDOM PROSPERITY: I Decree and Declare that I will walk in Godly health and Kingdom prosperity! “So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.”—Exodus 23:25
5. COVENANT PROTECTION for MULTIPLICATION and LONGEVITY: I Decree and Declare that I am free from all satanic witchcraft, false decrees and covenants, curses, hexes, and all Baal structures that lead to the abortion of my spiritual assignments! “No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.”—Exodus 23:26
6. A GODLY RELEASE of FEAR and RESPECT from YOUR ENEMIES: I Decree and Declare a release of the fear of the Lord—the beginning of wisdom within me. My enemies will have a respect for the Lord in me—they will not touch the Lord’s anointed in words, actions, or deeds! “I will send My fear before you, I will cause confusion among all the people to whom you come, and will make all your enemies turn their backs to you.”—Exodus 23:27
7. THE LORD WILL DRIVE OUT YOUR ENEMIES: I Decree and Declare that the warring angels and the heavenly hosts of Zion will be released from Heaven to do spiritual warfare on my behalf! “And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite from before you.”—Exodus 23:28
8. THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU DOMINION and INCREASE YOUR INHERITANCE: I Decree and Declare the release of my ability to perceive and receive my dominion and my inheritance! “Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased, and you inherit the land.”—Exodus 23:30
9. FREEDOM from CORRUPT COVENANTS: I Decree and Declare that I will be free and cleansed from all false covenants and destructive relationships! “They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against Me. For if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”—Exodus 23:33
Are You Ready to Unlock Your Blessings and Claim Your Inheritance?
Sow a Seed—There is something released in the spiritual atmosphere when you give out of a place of obedience and with a cheerful heart. Jesus Himself said that where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (see Matthew 6:19-21).
- With whom do you want to align your heart?
- Whose presence do you want to see manifested in your life this year?
Accept the Invitation—Just as the Parable of the Great Feast explains, the Master has prepared a meal in excellence for His people. Yet many do not come even after accepting the invitation.
Even when we do not physically gather at His table, accept the invitation to set aside time with your friends and family to prepare a meal at your own table.
Let no spiritual seat be left empty. Let’s all gather in our homes and connect in the spirit even when we are miles apart.
There are blessings released, even with the smallest group of fellowship, that heal the soul.
As a Believer who has accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior—Jesus, the Passover Lamb—you have an invitation. The time has come to pull up a seat to the Father’s table. Will you dine with Him?
Declare the Passover Promises of Exodus 23—As you sow your seed and decree the Passover promises and blessings above, you are creating a spiritual atmosphere in your life for the “kavod.”
Kavod means the hovering of God’s Spirit. Therefore, when you take that trustful step of obedience, you are inviting the Spirit to manifest these promises in your life. This is what God has for you!
This is why the Passover Feast is so important to Believers! When you heed to His instruction, He is eager to bless!
God is Waiting to Abundantly Bless You
Sadly, many Believers are not aware and do not understand this Holy appointed time. God is in the business of blessing, and He wants to bless you abundantly so that you can have His best and share it with others (see John 10:10). He wants you to experience Him fully.
Don’t settle for less than what God has for you.
Are You Ready to Receive the Father’s Abundant Blessings?
Sow your Passover seed today and release the blessings He has for you in the year ahead!
The Father’s table is set, and the preparations are being made. Now it’s time for you to activate the promises!