In a society that bombards with illusions of truth that command influence over our culture through social media, the internet, and the news, we must take our journey to discover truth through purposeful foundations for successful living. Curt Landry discusses these topics with Morris Ruddick in an upcoming ONE NEW MAN LIVE Facebook interview, Tuesday, December 3, at 7:30 PM CT.
Keep Reading to Get a Sneak Peek into Morris Ruddick’s Teaching on Jewish Business Secrets
Morris Ruddick and the Foundations for Living a Life of Success and Joy
Foundations established generations ago by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, if recovered and understood now, unlock a life of success and joy in alignment with God. The Jewish culture holds the keys to unlock these foundations.
And, these foundations unlock secrets to understand the purpose and destiny that God had assigned to each of us before time began.
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”—Ephesians 2:10
Have We Missed These Foundations?
For many in the church today, the foundational roots of their faith is unknowingly disconnected. The value of seeking to understand where their faith is rooted is not fully known.
But the truth is, they have a heritage that is rich and abundant. They simply are not aware of the principles they can follow to unlock that heritage.
Without these principles, we lose focus on what God has called us to do and the instructions He has provided for us to be successful. We lose the grand design of God’s purpose that forms the basis of our identity, our gifts, and our destiny.
Christ has given us a heritage. He has given us authority in this world. The secrets He established through the Jewish culture are His gift to us—so that each of us can fulfill our purpose.
These foundational principles are discussed in Morris Ruddick’s series, Jewish Business Secrets.
Morris Ruddick Unlocks Secrets from the Jewish Culture
The Jewish people have released a trove of wisdom from the roots of their culture. They have impacted the economic, governmental, and moral foundations of our nation. From these biblical values, our country established its roots. From those roots, our culture grew.
You have likely noticed that our culture has gotten away from our biblical roots. As a result, we have gotten away from the successful biblical principles tied to our spiritual gifts.
Sadly, many Believers within the Church do not know the heritage they possess. They do not know the way to success in alignment with God’s principles.
Morris Ruddick Explains How the Forefathers of Our Faith Wielded Authority
There is an ancient path found in the Bible where those who follow it hold an authority with revered respect.
That authority is an unwavering alignment with biblical principles and truth—alignment with God Himself. They were so immersed and completely surrendered to God that they heard His voice clearly and communicated it supernaturally. They did not doubt but stood undergirded in their unique, God-given purpose.
The ones who carried this authority were an image of God’s resting peace and power, not an overpowering force.
Abraham—seen as a prince by the sons of Heth, a dominant culture of the time.
- “‘Hear us, my lord: You are a mighty prince among us; bury your dead in the choicest of our burial places. None of us will withhold from you his burial place, that you may bury your dead.’”—Genesis 23:6
Isaac—seen as blessed by Abimelech, king of the Philistines.
- “But they said, ‘We have certainly seen that the Lord is with you. So we said, “Let there now be an oath between us, between you and us; and let us make a covenant with you, that you will do us no harm, since we have not touched you, and since we have done nothing to you but good and have sent you away in peace. You are now the blessed of the Lord.”’”—Genesis 26:28-29
Joseph—seen by the Pharaoh of Egypt as “a man in whom is the Spirit of God” after he interpreted the Pharaoh’s dreams and gave wise advice for the land of Egypt.
- “So the advice was good in the eyes of Pharaoh and in the eyes of all his servants. And Pharaoh said to his servants, ‘Can we find such a one as this, a man in whom is the Spirit of God?’ Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, ‘Inasmuch as God has shown you all this, there is no one as discerning and wise as you. You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.’”—Genesis 41:37-40
Daniel—seen and promoted by King Nebuchadnezzar as one who reveals the secrets of God.
- “Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell on his face, prostrate before Daniel, and commanded that they should present an offering and incense to him. The king answered Daniel, and said, ‘Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.’ Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many great gifts; and he made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief administrator over all the wise men of Babylon.”—Daniel 2:46-48
Want to read more about Daniel’s authority? Click HERE to read Morris Ruddick’s explanation.
If you are ready to unlock the Jewish business secrets that will immerse you fully into God’s authority, and help you prevail in today’s culture—the “culture and court of the occult,”—then do not miss Curt Landry’s One New Man Live interview with Morris Ruddick on December 3rd…
Here’s What to Do…
- Follow Curt Landry Ministries on Facebook HERE.
- Mark your calendar for Tuesday, December 3, 7:30 PM CT.
- Listen and watch (don’t forget to “Like” and “Share” too) as Morris Ruddick and Curt Landry discuss how God is raising up voices so aligned with His and clearly heard above the clamor of our society.
You will not want to miss this encouraging discussion. God’s principles, established in the ancient Jewish culture, give us an inheritance of authority in our culture today.
It’s time we step into our God-given authority. It’s time to fully immerse in the plans and will of our Lord! Join us as we learn more from Morris Ruddick and Curt Landry.
We can’t wait to see you on Facebook for the One New Man Live interview with Morris Ruddick!
Click HERE to learn more about Morris Ruddick and his ministry, Global Initiatives Foundation.