For people who are new to the House of David and Curt Landry Ministries, the concept of the One New Man might be difficult to understand. It is a term that we use to identify a specific aspect of our faith, and as such might seem unfamiliar to people who are new to our ministry.
The idea is that God wishes for Jews and Gentiles to come and worship together as One New Man in faith. We believe that the separation of Jew and Gentile was never what God desired for us. Instead, we are called to be one people under the Church of the one true living God.
The underlying message of the One New Man is held deep within the roots of Christianity—in its Hebrew beginnings. By investigating the One New Man lifestyle and God’s desire to unify His people, we gain a better understanding of our faith and, in turn, God.
This concept is what we receive most of our questions about both through our website, as well as through interactions with people in the general public. As a result, we have prepared a free Guide to the One New Man Lifestyle that answers some of the most frequently asked questions we receive, including:
- What is the One New Man lifestyle?
- Are we Christians, or are we Jews?
- Why do we celebrate the Feasts as Born Again Believers?
- What is the significance of the Jewish calendar to Christians?
- How is the Jewish calendar different from the Gregorian calendar, and why does that matter?
- What is Immersion and how is it different from water baptism?
- What is a covenant and how does it affect my relationship with God and my understanding of the Bible?
All of these questions are answered in great depth in this outstanding guide, which is free for download on our website.
If you have additional questions about One New Man, our beliefs, or the various humanitarian aid efforts we are engaged in here at Curt Landry Ministries, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Contact us today and we will provide you with all the information you need.