If you joined us for the Courts of Heaven services recently, you felt the Spirit move, doors open, and revelations of great proportion take place. The powerful encounter with the Lord during this time must remain in your heart and mind so that you can stay in alignment with what was decreed in the heavenly courtroom.
We’re going to unpack some principles and teachings about the Courts of Heaven and pray for your soul—mind, will, and emotions—to stay aligned with your identity in Christ.
Prepare Your Heart and Mind…
Before you go on vacation, don’t you prepare yourself for what is to come? You expect a change in routine, and perhaps you’ll need a new pair of shoes that will ‘shod your feet with peace and protection’ on your journey.
Most people make lists, pick up needed supplies, and even prepare their homes before they leave so that when they return, they don’t have to spend time cleaning up messes that happened before their departure.
This same principle applies to our souls before we enter into the heavenly courtroom. The Word of God instructs us in how we are to prepare our heart and mind.
- “Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear…”—Psalm 10:17
Because you are washed clean by the blood of the Messiah and have been given a new heart (see 2 Corinthians 5:17), God welcomes you to renew your spirit in Him. He is already preparing your heart to enter into His presence!
Ask Him to prepare your heart and lend His ear to hear you—pray Psalm 10:17.
- “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”—John 14:3
You are seated next to Christ only because He has already prepared a way for you. Pray to come into alignment with the truth of your role as a king and priest, according to Revelation 1:6, “…and [He] has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.”
- “The preparations of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.”—Proverbs 16:1
The Lord wants us to take an active role in His preparation and plan. He instructs us to prepare our hearts, to meditate on His Word day and night so that we stay aligned with His will and prosper in all we do, according to Joshua 1:8. Then we can hear the Holy Spirit’s guiding answers.
When we prepare for the expected promises of God, we make room for the Holy Spirit to infiltrate every part of our being. We first need to come out of alignment with our false identities—the identities the world gives us.
It is time for bold prayer, but also time to state the truth just as you would in an earthly courtroom.
Enter into the Courts of Heaven Covered in the Blood of Jesus…
There is a protocol for entering into the Courts of Heaven in a way that cancels the lawsuit that is brought against you. But the most important aspect of the Courts of Heaven is to remember why you are able to have a verdict rendered in your favor… because you were bought with the blood of Christ.
You are wrapped in His righteous identity. With a covenant-keeping God there is always a trade. He takes on every sorrow, sin, and pain of yours and gives you His righteousness. The accuser has nothing on your identity in Christ.
- “…and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.”—Colossians 1:20
- “And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.”—Hebrews 9:22
- “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace…”—Ephesians 1:7
Staying aligned is like returning home after vacation. You walk in the door feeling refreshed with your home in order—and you want to keep it that way. In the same sense, you want to make it your responsibility to stay aligned with what has been decreed in the Courts of Heaven.
Confidence is the fruit of your breakthrough. As you confidently pray in the Holy Spirit with Spirit-led prayers in the Courts of Heaven, you are then to stand fast…
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.”—Galatians 5:1
How can you apply this principle of standing fast? If you go back to old habits and ways of living, it becomes a vicious cycle of bondage. There will be trials and tribulations, but this is why the Apostle Paul advised us to “stand fast in the freedom we are granted.”
When the enemy starts pressing in, remind him of the verdict you have been given. You are free! Declare the ruling God has given you out loud, write it down, meditate on it, ask the Holy Spirit for a fresh anointing and renewal in your mind, will, and emotions.
Take a look at Nehemiah 4:15-16:
- “And it happened, when our enemies heard that it was known to us, and thatGod had brought their plot to nothing, that all of us returned to the wall, everyone to his work. So it was, from that time on, that half of my servants worked at construction, while the other half held the spears, the shields, the bows, and wore armor; and the leaders were behind all the house of Judah.”
Once the enemy knew the Lord had moved on their behalf, they went to work. When there has been a shift, decree, and alignment made in the Courts of Heaven, you need to move forward with God’s plan for you—what has been written for you in the books of Heaven. Feed the faith and starve the fear!
- “…casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.”—2 Corinthians 10:5-6
- “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.”—Psalm 34:4
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident.”—Psalm 27:1-3
If you want to hear a recap of the teaching with deeper prophetic insights from the Courts of Heaven event, click here. Or go [HERE] to get 6 hours of direct teaching about the Mysteries of the Wealth Transfer in the Courts of Heaven.
We want to encourage you in powerful prayer. Make a 1-on-1 prayer appointment with one of our prayer team members and come into alignment today!