Activating God’s Word for a financial breakthrough isn’t as hard as you might think. Check out 3 steps you can take today that will plant seeds that will lead to freedom in your future.
Meditate on God’s Word and activate His Word through prayer!
1. Check Your Heart
Activating God’s Word for financial breakthrough requires us to first check our hearts. So many times, disruption in our finances, relationships, and health reflect deeper heart issues. It’s imperative that this is where we start.
When we allow God and His Word to change us, our lives begin to reposition and balance. When we attempt to fix it ourselves by believing lies like, “If I only had, etc.,” this only produces more bitterness in our roots.
When you desire a financial breakthrough (or any breakthrough)…
- You must confess there is an issue.
- You must ask for help and support.
- You must apply the advice and wisdom given.
2. Believe God’s Word
Secondly, choose to believe God’s Word for your destiny. This all starts by choosing change and taking a closer look at your relationship with God.
- Keep your eyes focused on God and building your relationship with Him.
- Spend time in His Word.
- Praise God for who He is and what He has done.
- Pray the scriptures over your life—staking a claim in your inheritance.
- Find an accountability partner. This partner will walk beside you in prayer and provide wisdom while holding you accountable.
3. Walk in Covenant Relationship
Thirdly, examine what it truly means to walk in a covenant relationship with God. When the Body of Christ joins in a covenant relationship with God, it provides an everlasting dwelling place for God’s Spirit.
When we dig, activating God’s Word for a financial breakthrough, we find a foundational understanding of God, His principles, and His promises for our life. We also begin to improve who we are as a royal priesthood covered with the blood of Yeshua.
We also learn how to deepen this intimate relationship.
- Go to the Word of God. This is where He provides instruction for our lives.
- Trust in God’s Word. Believe in what He says—He cannot lie.
- Live a life of repentance. This clears the way for blessings to flow.
- Praise! Even when situations and relations have yet to be restored, praise His Holy Name!
Taking Action | Examples of Activating God’s Word for a Financial Breakthrough
Now that you have gotten to the root of some deep heart issues that prevent you from a financial breakthrough, you can begin to take action!
Here are 7 scriptures to pray and meditate on:
- “Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?”–Matthew 6:26
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”–Matthew 6:33
- “‘Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.’”–Malachi 3:10
- “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” –Philippians 4:19
- “O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance.”–Psalm 16:5-6
- “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you…” –1 Peter 1:3-4
- “…the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints…” –Ephesians 1:18
Pray with me:
We come to You in the Name of Yeshua.
Thank You that You are a God of abundance and have a good plan for my life. Today I come out of agreement with a spirit of poverty. I thank You that I have an inheritance in Your Kingdom as Your son or daughter. I am spoken for and provided for by my Heavenly Father in this life and the life to come.
You have perfect control. Not a sparrow falls without You knowing, and You promise to supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory.
Thank You that as I put You first, honoring You with my life and finance, you will always add unto me what I need.
I decree today that I am not in lack, for surely in You I have a delightful inheritance!
In Yeshua’s mighty Name,
Now that you’ve decreed it, keep tending to the seed, so it produces a harvest in due time. Take a look at what God’s Word says about reaping and sowing. He is a God of abundance, so protect the words and seeds you sow. Ensure they are sown into good soil, and keep speaking the life of His Word over your situation!
We need to closely examine how the Word of God instructs us and the value of His instruction, activating God’s Word for a financial breakthrough. We reap what we sow through tithes, offerings, feasts, and alms. There is wisdom and timing that play a crucial role in our giving.
We cannot be blind to the fact that tests and trials will come. In these seasons of trials, we must…
- Not focus on blame. Focusing on who’s at fault only serves to harm your faith.
- Pray for restoration. Pray for physical, relational, financial, and spiritual restoration.
- Reflect on scripture. The Word of God brings comfort in times of pain.
It is about a change in heart, mind, and will. You must determine that you want results… no matter what the cost. You must determine to activate God’s Word for your finances. Continue your life of continual repentance and praise, and come out of agreement with a spirit of poverty and into agreement with God’s plan for your life.I prayerfully ask the Lord to continue to speak to you as you continue to uncover the blessings and growth He has in store for you. May these prophetic words wash over your heart and spirit, opening up windows of change and blessings!