Firstly, we must check our heart issues. [Click here for the introduction to the series and how to receive a breakthrough] So many times, disruption in our finances, relationships, and health reflect deeper heart issues. It’s imperative that this is where we start. When we allow God and His Word to change us, our lives begin a repositioning and balance. When we attempt to fix it ourselves by believing lies like, “If I only had, etc.,” this only produces more bitterness in our roots.
When you desire a breakthrough…
- You must confess that there is an issue.
- You must ask for help and support.
- You must apply the advice and wisdom given.
Secondly, choose to believe God’s Word for your destiny. [Click here for Unlocking Your Godly Inheritance] This all starts by choosing change and taking a closer look at your relationship with God.
- Keep your eyes focused on God and building your relationship with Him.
- Spend time in His Word.
- Praise God for who He is and what He has done.
- Pray the scriptures over your life—staking a claim in your inheritance.
- Find an accountability partner. This partner will walk beside you in prayer and provide wisdom while holding your accountable.
Thirdly, we examine what it truly means to walk in a covenant relationship with God. [Click here for Revealing the Mysteries of a Covenant Keeping God] When the Body of Christ joins in a covenant relationship with God, it provides an everlasting dwelling place for God’s Spirit. When we dig, we find foundational understanding of God, His principles, and His promises for our life. We also begin to improve who we are as we are covered with the blood of Yeshua.
We also learn how to deepen this intimate relationship.
- Go to the Word of God. It is there where He provides instruction for our lives.
- Trust in God’s Word. Believe in what He says—He cannot lie.
- Live a life of repentance. This clears the way for blessings to flow.
- Praise! Even when situations and relations have yet to be restored, praise His Holy Name!
Now that we have gotten to the root of some deep heart issues that are preventing us from a breakthrough we can begin to take action!
During this part of the series we closely look at how the Word of God instructs us, and the value of His instruction. Through tithes, offerings, feasts, and alms we reap what we sow. There is wisdom and timing that play a crucial role in our giving.
We cannot be blind to the fact that tests and trials will come. In the face of these seasons of trials we must…
- Not focus on blame. Focusing on who’s at fault only serves to harm your faith.
- Pray for restoration. Pray for physical, relational, financial and spiritual restoration.
- Reflect on scripture. The Word of God brings comfort in times of pain.
During the final part of our Kingdom Finance Series, I take you through how to be good stewards of great wealth, and practical ways to manage your finances. It is about a change in heart, mind, and will. You must determine that you want results… no matter what the cost. Continue your life of continual repentance and praise, and come out of agreement with a spirit of poverty, and into agreement with God’s plan for your life.
I prayerfully ask the Lord to continue to speak to you as you continue to uncover the blessings and growth He has in store for you. May these prophetic words wash over your heart and spirit, opening up windows of change and blessings.