Would you believe that you have an inheritance from the Lord, and it is time for you to claim it? Many Christians are beginning to see the power of declaring the Lord’s promises during the Seder moed—the sacred appointed time of Passover. This time is the perfect appointment to enter into the Courts of Heaven, decree the promises of the Lord, and come into agreement with the truth. This Hebrew year, 5778, carries significance when it comes to claiming the promises of God.
What Year is it on the Jewish Calendar?
It is the year 5778 on the Jewish calendar. In the Bible, numbers have great symbolism. Let’s look at what 5778 means:
- The number five signifies grace
- The number seven (this year double sevens) signifies perfection
- The number eight signifies new beginnings
- The two fours that comprise the number eight signifies double doors
How does this apply to the modern-day Believer? The intent of this appointed time is for us to remember and reclaim the promises of God. It’s a time to step out of agreement with the enemy’s lies, as he has no power over us. We belong to the Lord, covered in the blood of Yeshua. Step into agreement with what God’s Word says this Passover!
It is time to trust in the Lord for the dominion and authority He has given you through Yeshua! It’s a time for New Beginnings!
In this year of new beginnings, expect change. When the Body of Christ stands on the Word of God, declares and claims His promises, you can anticipate the Holy Spirit to move. The spiritual energy that is fused together during appointed times creates an atmosphere for miracles.
During Passover, there are four cups served. These cups hold symbolism and promises found in the Bible. The Kiddish cup in Jewish culture represents a time of celebration and covenant. Once God establishes His covenant, it can never be broken. In our flesh we break promises, yet God holds true to His.
He set aside times throughout the year for us to step into His presence and to renew our mind, will, and emotions. Let us come together and remember that our hearts have been circumcised. We are to align the words we say and our beliefs with the identity we have in Yeshua.
“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.”—Luke 6:45
What Are the Four Cups of Passover?
- Cup of Sanctification: Drinking from this cup, you recognize you are set apart, that you can now come into God’s presence to bring Him honor. When you accept Yeshua, your heart is circumcised. You are decreeing at Passover the blood covenant made and the good, holy, pure, and authoritative glory of God that has changed your life.
“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”—Psalm 23:5-6
- Cup of Plagues: This cup represents freedom from fear and sickness. The same plagues that appeared in Egypt manifest in our lives today. Therefore we battle it the same way… by the blood of the Lamb.
“And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”—Deuteronomy 31:8
- Cup of Redemption: The cup of redemption releases the purpose and destiny of our identity in Yeshua. Our Messiah fervently and earnestly drank this cup and was full of shalom (peace), as He understood what was about to happen and His purpose. He issued a blessing of shalom to us.
“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”—John 14:27
- Cup of Praise: The fourth cup is a cup of praise and adoration for the Lord’s divine protection over you. He guards our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”—Philippians 4:6-7
Grab hold of the inheritance of peace you have this year. Stomp on the lies of Satan and grasp the truth of God! 5778 is a divine year of reconciliation and dominion. Enter into His presence and believe what is yours!
“But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel: ‘Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.’”—Isaiah 43:1
The historical redemptive story of God’s chosen people is for us today! His promises of deliverance are everlasting! Do not doubt… proclaim them today!
“Therefore say to the children of Israel: ‘I am the Lord; I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, I will rescue you from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments. I will take you as My people, and I will be your God. Then you shall know that I am the Lord your God who brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.”—Exodus 6:6-7 (emphasis added)
Make sure to join us LIVE at House of David for Passover weekend!
- Friday, March 30 – 7:45 p.m. CT (USA) – Passover Seder with Special Guests from around the World – Robert Henderson, Dr. Alveda King, Kamal Saleem, Dr. Morris Ruddick, Joann Swallow and more will be joining us.
- Saturday, March 31 – 1:00 p.m. CT (USA) – Arkansas Stare Representative John Lowery teaching on “The Salt Covenant.”
- Resurrection Sunday, April 1 – 11:00 a.m. CT (USA) (no registration required for this service) –With Bishop Paul Nya from Togo, Africa.
Join the livestream community every Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. CT, and every Friday at 7:45 p.m. CT for worship and prophetic words from Curt Landry.
Our prayer for you during this sacred appointed time is this—
“Father, prepare our hearts and our atmosphere that the four cups of the Passover release all that they are called to do. We decree the double doors are open and we will pass through. Father, take us out of bondage and redeem all that is lost. Make us kings and priests among the nations. In Yeshua’s name—Amen!”