We have a God who loves us and is well able to heal us. But do we walk in the truth that our healing has already been paid for? Do we believe that in accepting that healing, we are accepting God’s will for our lives?
Join us below as we explore the biblical texts to discover how our healing has already been paid for!
Bought and Paid For:
“For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.”—1 Corinthians 6:20
Most Believers know that our Messiah, Yeshua, paid a great price for us. For our salvation to be sure, but for many other things…
- To remove walls, barriers, and curses that made relationship with Him far more distant than He desired
- To bring our souls into unity with His
- To cause us to be known as children of God
- To do above all we can ask or think
- To open our hearts to His love
- To be a light in the darkness
- To bring healing to us—renewing both our inner and outer selves
God PAID a price for us! He PAID a price for our fullness!
We are meant to glorify God with our BODY and our SPIRIT. This certainly is meant to be in our actions, thoughts, emotions, etc., but it extends to our walking in the health, freedom, and fullness that GOD PAID FOR!
“But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”—Isaiah 53:5
Our Messiah was wounded to remove our transgressions. He was bruised to cover our iniquities. The chastisement He allowed has paid the high price for His peace to be upon us. And by His stripes, our healing is PAID IN FULL!
When we accept the healing He paid for, we honor the sacrifice He made. We recognize the HIGH price He paid.
We take that healing upon ourselves—and others—because to waste His sacrifice would be wrong.
Yeshua did not pay a heavy price just so we could ignore it. He did not pay a heavy price so that we could walk in false humility, saying, “I am not worthy of your healing. I will walk in suffering because you walked in it.”
Yes, trials and tribulations will come. But to ignore God’s gifts—to give them back to Him—is an entirely different thing. It is lacking in gratitude and a true understanding of His love and sacrifice.
Standing on Healing:
There are many things that can stand in the way of our healing. Things like…
- Generational curses
- Iniquitous structures in our family line
- Doubt and unbelief
- Worry and fear
- Identifying with sickness and lack
- Orphan spirits
- Poverty spirits
- And more
Yet, by addressing these issues, and by standing on God’s Word, we can begin to change. For the better. Becoming a people of faith who stand on the healing our God has paid for!
- Fellowshipping with people of faith
- Keeping the Sabbath holy
- And more
All of these are undeniably important in our walk with God, and in our accepting healing.
Each has a purpose that cannot be readily replaced by something else.
Yet, another thing we can and ought to do—particularly when dealing with long-standing sickness—is to spend time in God’s Word. Even memorizing scriptures that we can stand on for our healing and/or set them continually before our eyes. By memorizing and placing the scriptures around our house so that we come into agreement with them, we place God’s truth within us.
We are standing on the healing that HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR and removing the false covenants and lies.
While there are many, many more scriptures than these that are useful to stand in agreement with for healing, these are wonderful examples. They are God’s truth!
- “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”—Isaiah 53:5
- “O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me. O Lord, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.”—Psalm 30:2-3
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise.”—Jeremiah 17:14
- “‘But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; and you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves. You shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this,’ says the Lord of hosts.”—Malachi 4:2-3
- “And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.”—Matthew 14:14
- “…‘If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.’”—Exodus 15:26
In addition to these are many other Scriptures that are excellent for standing on, decreeing, and believing. Scriptures such as Psalm 91, 2 Kings 5:1-19, 2 Kings 20:1-11, Proverbs 3:7-8, the numerous healings Jesus did, and many, many more!
Every time we stand on scriptures such as these, we are telling our souls what is real and true. We are remembering that our Savior, Yeshua, has paid the price for our healing. And we are telling the enemy that, through our Messiah, our healing is PAID IN FULL!
“So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:
‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
because He has anointed Me
to preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives
and recovery of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty those who are oppressed;
to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.’
“Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, ‘Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.’”—Luke 4:16-21