- Transcription from Podcast (Revised for Readability)
- We Are Not Battling Flesh and Blood
- Declare Psalm 91
- Be Aware of the Negativity
- A Word of Knowledge
The Lord is concerned about your emotional and spiritual health. In times of stress, one of the most powerful things you can do is to pray in the Spirit.
Understand the reality of the situation, but you don’t have to let people, places, and circumstances hinder your emotional and spiritual health.
So then, how do you stay focused on God and remember He is in control even though there are things happening all around you that are emotionally stressful?
Join Rabbi Curt Landry as He gives you the keys to emotional and spiritual health during these stressful times.
- Commit to 30 days of focused prayer
- Pray in the Spirit
- Declare Psalm 91 over your home and family
- And more!
The blood of Jesus covers all. Receive a word of knowledge that will bring you emotional and spiritual protection.
Transcription from Podcast (Revised for Readability)
I want to encourage you at this time to not get hung up on people, places, and circumstances and to realize that God is in control even though there are things being revealed that are so emotionally stressful.
But do not let it hinder your spiritual health. One of the best things you can do under times of stress is to pray and pray in the Spirit. But we need to understand that during these critical moments in our nation and the spiritual journey that we are on and the nation is on, the Lord is concerned about your emotional and your spiritual health. We need to understand the reality of the situation and stay focused on prayer and the action of prayer.
And I also want you to stay focused on your tithes and your offering. If you stay in fellowship, you'll stay in your giving, and you'll stay in prayer, you will overcome, and that breaker anointing will not leave you.
We Are Not Battling Flesh and Blood
Remember this in Ephesians 6:12, “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places.”
Sometimes we can get so hung up on thinking that it's about people, parties, places, and circumstances, but the enemy is attacking us. He's attacking you. He's not just attacking Christians or Jews. He's attacking all people emotionally and spiritually right now to steal their spiritual health. He wants as many people off-course and distracted. No matter what happens in the next 30 days, we must remain under the wing of God's protection.
Declare Psalm 91
We need to declare Psalm 91:1-2, “As we dwell in the secret place of the most high, I shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.”
Praying for protection, praying for the United States, and praying for the peace of Jerusalem right now is a mandate, I believe, of the Lord. The enemy is pushing. The enemy has an evangelistic outreach of the spirit of fear.
Be Aware of the Negativity
We need to be prepared for negative things happening everywhere in the next 30 days and likely beyond. But here's the key, it will be fear-driven. It's like a hurricane, like a category five spirit of fear will be released from the pit of hell, but we will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimonies.
So let us declare His Word and protection over our emotions and our spiritual health today, knowing that the blood of Jesus covers all of us.
A Word of Knowledge
We need to receive a word of knowledge, which I'm bringing you right now, to protect you emotionally and your spiritual health, a word of knowledge released to those who have ears to hear. So the question is, do you have ears to hear this word from the Lord?
I want you to write down two goals and followed by action steps and commit to be focused on them for prayer for the next 30 days. Just two goals. The two goals may be something such as…
- I will wake up and pray the first thing every morning for 10 minutes.
- I will fast a certain amount of food or once a week.
- I will take communion every day in my home in the evening.
Whatever it is, commit to 30 days in a habit and pattern of something spiritual and watch how you break through and break out from the spirit of fear.
A Prophetic Word I’m Giving You…
And when the Spirit of the Lord rests upon you and the word rest upon you, your emotional and spiritual health will grow in strength, and you'll avoid the pitfalls of the oppression and the depression that's being released globally from the pit of hell.
And so, what I want you to do is I want you to write these down. I want you to know that you need to get your Goals to Grow By. But it's important that you speak it, write it, and pray it. And that would be a great goal.
For the Next 30 Days…
- I'm going to write my goals.
- I'm going to speak my goals.
- I’m going to pray my goals..
Seal Your Goals by Taking Communion…
- Seal what you've written, prayed, and decreed by taking communion and believing that the Lord's bread is your provision. Writing and praying your goals activates them and puts God into a place of great control.
You need to claim spiritual protection for your health and your wealth.
Take your seed and what you say and bring them together, say the same thing, and speak into Malach 3. It's powerful. It's powerful what the Lord is doing this season, understanding that the power of God and anointing is breaking through in every area.
One of the reasons things are so desperate right now is that we had no idea how messed up things were. And so, it's like, “Oh my gosh, we've had all these troubles for years, but we didn't know about it.” But the key is when you say and sow what God tells you to say and sow, you have reversed the curse. The scripture says in Malachi 3:10, “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there might be food in my house. And try me now in this, says the Lord of host, ‘if I will not open up the windows of heaven.'”
Open the Window of Heaven
You need an open window of Heaven. And when you intercede and pray, that opens the windows of Heaven.
When you open the windows of Heaven, He'll pour out such a blessing.
What is the blessing?
- It's not just food, protection, and finances, but it's the strength, wisdom, knowledge, character, and values that you need to be able to walk fully in the blessings that He's pouring out, that there won't be room enough to receive it. The Lord says, “I'm going to give you enough to be able to sow and give away to others.”
Remember God Will Rebuke the Devourer
He also says in the spiritual warfare department, “I will rebuke the devourer for your sake, so that he, [Satan,] will not destroy the fruit of your ground.” So when you pray, say, sow, and you bring what you say and what you sow into the same realm, they're in agreement. The spiritual warfare will decrease because the Lord rebukes the devourer because you're in proper alignment. It says, “‘Nor shall your vine fail to bear fruit in your field,' says the Lord of host. ‘And all the nations call you blessed for you will be a delightful land,' says the Lord of host.”
This is a powerful promise to align what you say and what you sow because you're not a God robber, you're actually decreeing and declaring, and you're sowing your seed in alignment with God. Go into Deuteronomy (see Deuteronomy 8:18) and God says, “I am prospering you because of what you said and what you sowed to establish my covenant within you and to establish that you're in covenant with Me. I will prosper you to prove that I am God in and through your life.”
We're in a season of Malachi 4 where it says, “Behold, I send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. He will turn the hearts of the Father to the children and the hearts of the children to the Father lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”
Remember the Instruction of Moses
- We need to remember the instruction of Moses and what was commanded at Horeb.
- We need to walk as spiritual fathers and mothers as in the spirit of Elijah as prophets, but also with the wisdom as the teachers of the instruction of Moses.
- We need to be able to speak out, apply, change, and transform for our children and for our businesses and our churches, demonstrating that which God wants to do because God wants to make changes.
God wants to make changes in the earth, and He wants you to know that you're a part of it. He wants you to believe for yourself through prayer and intercession, Philippians 4:13, “That I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.”
And here's the key is, when you understand that you can do absolutely everything and you surrender that, then you've got to prepare yourself to be able to say, “You know what? I'm decreeing this. I'm praying it. I've written it down. I've written it down, proclaimed it, and sowed into it.” Guess what? God's going to take you up on it. He's going to ask you to do something that's going to risk your faith, and you're going to be able to get a testimony of a supernatural result, and that's the best way to make the change.
The key is to pray and believe what God says. Isaiah 55:11 says, “So shall My word be that goes forth from my mouth and from your mouth. And it shall not return to Me void, but shall accomplish what I please. And it shall prosper in the thing which I sent it.”
In other words, when you pray God's Word to protect your emotions and spiritual health, you can be confident that it will not return void.
- The best way to build confidence, and emotional and spiritual health is to know that you have an advocate, to know that you can pray in the name of Jesus, to know that when you pray that you're going to get spiritual results, that you know spiritual results will be happening in your life.
You'll be speaking like the prophet Zechariah 4:6, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord of hosts.” You'll be seeing supernatural delivery coming out of heaven to earth. Your prayer will become like a tonic in a way. It will become the healing balm of Gilead.
As you spend time interceding and praying for others, you find your emotional and spiritual health during these next 30 days (even if tremendous trials and tribulations come); you’ll actually be growing stronger, more decisive, with more purpose, and also more power from the Lord.
Go into Your Prayer Closet
I believe that the Lord is giving you this word today. He is calling you into the prayer closet. He is calling you into a special place as kings and priests, according to the order of Melchizedek.
He is asking you…
- Is it time for you to be able to become that prophetic intercessor?
- Are you going to be a part of the Issachar anointing, that in this time of the Issachar anointing, you will be ready to apply God's Word in your everyday life?
- Are you welcoming the ancient principles of kingdom authority into your life?
The ancient principles are really more powerful today than ever before in your life because you're applying them by faith and the Holy Spirit, you are equipped, and you love the greater levels of kingdom authority that are coming into your life.
You're enjoying doing it God's way instead of doing it your way. You're getting better results. The prophetic pieces in your life are coming together. You're finding out that prophetic timing in your intercession is one of the keys to your business and your family prospering, and the Lord is giving you warnings. He's telling you when to sell, when to buy. He's telling you where to move and where to have favor. He's warning you of the witchcraft and the demonic kits trying to come against you.
When the Ancient of Days is in full authority in your life, you start walking in that spirit of Elijah. You start walking in that anointing where everything you do and every place your foot tread, the Lord starts to give to you.
- You start becoming healthier.
- You start having peace.
- You'll have more intimacy with your friends and your spouse.
- You have better relationships in your churches and in your synagogues.
Because when you are at peace, then you actually attract peace. No different than when you're at distrust, you attract distrust.
Prayer and Blessing!
“Father God, I just pray right now in the name of Yeshua, Lord Father God, to release this anointing of intercession. I speak emotional healing, and I speak physical healing over your life. I ask that the anointing of the fire of God and the blessing of the fire of God be released into your life in Yeshua's name. Amen and amen.”
I want to thank you so much for your support. I want to thank you so much for your encouragement, and I want to thank you all so much for partnering with Curt Landry Ministries. We thank you so much for allowing us to be a voice in your life. Sometimes I feel like on this podcast that you're sitting right here with me, and if we were counseling together in a multitude of counselors.
When I sit here, I feel like I'm speaking to the future…
I just feel like we're moving into a new season, particularly in this time, where God is moving in strength and in supernatural abilities of really He's changing. The old guard is being removed, and the Lord is passing the baton to you and to this generation.
Words from a Spiritual Father…
For myself, as an older, a spiritual father, and as a grandpa, as a Saba, I would say to you, if I was to do anything more over the last 34 years… I've been very blessed, if you've read my book, Reclaiming Our Forgotten Heritage, you will learn from 30-some years of experience. But one of the things I would tell you that I would do more is I would spend more time praying than trying to figure things out in my own brain. I think that if I had to look back and say… And it's easier for me now at this age because with maturity comes a certain level of contentment.
I've been through so much at 67 that I can realize the sky is not falling, and it's not the end of the world. I can tell you that I know that the Lord is giving us, as we go through these troubled times, He's bringing us into perfect purpose…
What is His perfect purpose? It's to purify, perfect, and to take us. He has plans for us not to harm us. He has plans to prosper us. He wants to give us a new beginning. Sometimes I feel like the prophet Jeremiah, in Jeremiah 29:11.
- So here's Israel going into captivity, and the Lord says, “I know the thoughts and the things toward you.”
- So here they are going into a fearful time of captivity, and the Lord says, “I know the thoughts, thoughts of peace, not evil, and to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me,” that's the prayer, “and you'll go and pray to Me. And I will listen to you.” Amen.
- “And you will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart.” He says, “I'll be found by you,” says the Lord, “and I'll bring you back from your captivity. I will gather you from all the nations,” And He's done this with us, “and from all the places where I have driven you away,” says the Lord of host. “I will bring you to a place from which I've caused you to be carried away captive because you have said the Lord has raised up a prophet for us in Babylon.”
“Father God, I pray right now that the prophetic word of hope, the prophetic word of strength, the prophetic word of the latter reign and the greater works than these will be performed in this hour. Lord, as You purify us and as we go into our prayer closet, Holy Spirit, come with fire. Those, Lord, who need to be able to speak and pray in tongues, let it be released now. Let their heavenly language be released with fire and purpose. And Lord, I just thank You so much for each and every one of them, that Lord, they are precious in Your sight, and they're precious in our sight.
“Lord, You have numbered the hairs of their head. You know all their dreams, aspirations, and desires. Lord, I break every discouragement, fear, doubt, and non-belief, and tell them, ‘Listen, you're going to be okay. You know the name of the Lord.’ And if you don't know the name of the Lord, call on Him right now. Say this simple prayer, but it means so much with a pure heart.”
- Say, Father God, in the name of Jesus, I'm at the end of my rope. I need a visitation of the Lord Jesus. I repent, I confess, I take responsibility. I have sinned. I have not walked with You or I've walked away from You, or I have never known You. I ask You to welcome me back now. Right now, welcome me back to the fold.
- And in Jesus' name, I ask that my name be in good standings in Your books. And Lord, I ask that that which is written about my workmanship be released. Lord, I'm tired, I'm weary. I've even entertained taking my own life, but I resist that spirit of fear and death, and I thank You, Lord Father God, that You are cleansing me with the fire of the Holy Spirit right now. I thank You, Lord. I will be an intercessor for You. I will be a prayer warrior. Make me like a Nehemiah. Lord, I'm tired of just being a cupbearer someplace.
- Lord, let me be a restorer and a repair of the breach. Thank You, Lord. Let me be a reformer. Let me bring reformation into my family, into my neighborhood, into my city, and into my job. Let me reform with the values of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all that Jesus paid for at the cross.
- Lord, I receive a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit to birth, prayer, and intercession. And Lord, I receive emotional and spiritual healing and physical healing right now in the name of Yeshua, the name of Jesus. Amen. God bless you. Thank you so much for joining us on this podcast, and I look forward to speaking with you again.
Curt Landry, founder of Curt Landry Ministries, and his wife, Christie, travel extensively, preaching and teaching about the Jewish roots of the Christian faith. Together, their passion is to empower families to live and leave Kingdom legacies and understand their own personal heritage.