The United States of America is being attacked by mental media manipulation. What is mental media manipulation?
Mental media manipulation is a purposeful plan by the media to manipulate how you receive information. They do this with suggestive images, arguments, and conversations that favor a particular interest.
How Does Mental Media Manipulation Operate?
Mental media manipulation operates by adding falsity and “poison” little by little to the information you receive. Newscasters will add a little humor to make it more receptive and palatable. They stack up experts. When this is done in repetition, day after day, the lies create a sense of truth.
They present their news as sound truth and final authority. Doesn’t this sound familiar?
- “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.”—2 Timothy 4:3-4
Assess for Truth
- Does what you know keep you calm? Or do you fall apart when a storm hits?
- Do you have the confidence to recreate yourself in this post COVID19 season?
- Is your courage where it needs to be spiritually and physically?
- Are you like David, looking at your Goliath as a large target rather than a large threat?
- Are you embracing and looking at the future as an opportunity or with fear?
Do not Let Mental Media Manipulation Cause Fear…
As you prepare for this next season, post COVID19, and you begin returning to your business and gatherings, there must be a shift in your mind. It is time to cancel fear, doubt, anger, and resentment and align your soul—your mind, will, and emotions—to the Holy Spirit.
This is a time for the Church to rise up and cancel the spirit of Pan that is causing panic in our nation. This evil spirit is operating in the news by using mental media manipulation. However, there is a way to battle it. But this requires us, as Believers, to make a decision right now.
We need to ask the Lord to align our soul with His Spirit.
We cannot walk with authority if we are walking in the flesh. If we are going to conquer this spirit and embrace the authority that Christ came to give us, we must be able to discern those areas that are holding us back and ask the Spirit of God to cleanse and renew us from within.
How to Stand Firm in God’s Peace…
In order for mental media manipulation to not overtake you, you must discern the truth from a lie.
Step 1: Determine Truth in This Season
The Truth Is…
- God is doing a new thing.
“Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it?”—Isaiah 43:18-19a
- God asks you to surrender all, not part of your soul.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.”—Deuteronomy 6:5
- God promises that when you do this, you will prosper in all that you do.
“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.”—Joshua 1:8
The old way of doing things will not prosper in this new season. God is doing something new. Therefore, throw out the old playbook because God is preparing to give you a word and pour out new wine. This will be your new playbook.
Put It into Action…
From now until the Fall Feasts, the Lord is pouring out this new thing.
- Be faithful to heed the Word and align your soul with God’s Spirit. This prepares you to receive God’s new thing, new instruction, and new wine from the Lord.
- Reinvent and reshape your business and life according to the Lord’s ways.
- Stand firm in your liberty. Mental media manipulation attempts to enslave you with fear. Instead, this is the time for you to stand firm, proclaim your freedom in Christ, and align to His ways because that is what will prosper in this next season.
Father God, we repent of agreeing with the spirit of fear in any way through mental media manipulation. We understand that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but with powers and principalities in dark places. We shod our feet with the peace of Christ. According to Your Word, it is Your peace that allows us to stand firm against the schemes of the enemy. Through Your grace and freedom, we ask that You align our souls according to Your ways so that we may prosper Your Kingdom, in Yeshua’s name, amen.
Step 2: Do not Live by the Flesh
We have already determined that we are not warring against flesh and blood. Therefore, we cannot live according to the flesh.
Live According to Spirit…
- Your flesh died with Christ, and now you are to desire what the Spirit desires.
“For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.”—Romans 8:5
- The part of you that is not obedient to the Spirit can ruin you.
“A little leaven leavens the whole lump.”—Galatians 5:9
- The devil is looking to attack the part that is not obedient.
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.”—1 Peter 5:8
Put It into Action…
- Decide daily to put on God’s armor. Go through each piece of armor listed in Ephesians 6:10-18. Pray through those so that your body and soul are fully protected from mental media manipulation.
- Put away lying, anger, stealing of any kind, and be ready to work for the Lord. Let no corrupt word come out of your mouth as this gives the devil a foothold (see Ephesians 4:25-32).
- Take up your shield of faith. Mental media manipulation will go after your vulnerabilities. You must be aware of your vulnerabilities as that is what the spirit of Pan uses to drag you back to slavery. Remember, you are justified by faith.
Father God, we repent of any part of us that is not aligned with Your will. We repent of any lying or angry words that have allowed the enemy to steal the joy we have in Christ. We cut those off now and run to You, our Strong Tower. We ask that You send Your ministering angels to protect us from mental media manipulation. Father, we proclaim, in the name of Yeshua, and agree with Exodus 14:13. We do not need to be afraid. We will stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, which You will accomplish today. We will never again see the Egyptians, by whom we were enslaved. You have declared us free in Christ, in Yeshua’s name, amen.
Step 3: Prepare for Your Greatest Hour
Being forewarned is being forearmed because you will be prepared for battle and rise to the position of victory that God has called you be in.
- You have an identity and purpose for this hour.
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”—Ephesians 2:10
- You have authority. You are essential.
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.”—John 14:12-14
- You have dominion with Christ.
“But God, who is rich in mercy… made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,”—Ephesians 2:4, 5-6
Put It into Action…
- Plant the seed of the Word in your mind. We will be discussing this more during our Facebook live streams as we move into this next season. The seed of the Word is spirit and life and will transform you from the inside out.
- Embrace what the future holds. You do not need to live in fear. When you align your soul with the Spirit of truth, you will be prepared in every way for your finest hour.
- Prepare for the purifying fire of the Holy Spirit. To walk in authority in this next season, you must be prepared to be consumed by the Holy Spirit’s fire. He will come down and consume any part of the mental media manipulation that has taken over your thoughts. He is the great “sifter.” He wants to remove what is hindering you so that you can walk in your divine purpose in this next season.
Father God, we repent of any mental media manipulation that we have allowed to consume our thoughts. We ask now that Your Spirit consumes the fear and plants seeds of spirit and life within our souls, so that we are not hindered in our purpose. We pray and agree with Your Word that says we are created for a Kingdom purpose. Let us welcome the Spirit’s fire as it cleanses us from within so that outward change occurs and we walk according to Your ways, in Yeshua’s name, amen.
Join us for the next Facebook live on Thursday, May 7th at 7:00 PM CT.
As we prepare for reinvention, revival, and renewal, let us step under the protective covering of God.
We invite you to use a tallit during your prayer as you move forward in this season. The tallit is a powerful prayer tool that helps you get into a place of solitude and protection as you lift your prayers to the Lord.
Each tallit is made in Israel and anointed with The King’s Oil.