God has a table prepared before you. He anoints your head with oil and pours blessings upon you during His appointed time of Passover. It is time to be equipped. It is time to be unified in covenant with the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob so you can answer your call and spiritual assignments. The Lord said it is time to step into the wholeness of Messiah and place your feet beneath My table!
Walking in Wholeness
As Passover 2023/5783 draws nearer, the Lord continues to bring to me Psalm 90:17: “May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands.”
Favor and grace—this is what the Lord is pouring out upon us. His favor and grace equip us to step into the wholeness offered through Yeshua. His favor and grace empower us to answer our supernatural calls.
The 3 Ds…
The enemy is using 3 Ds to stand in the way of the favor and grace God has for us…
- Distraction—He distracts us with worldly and fleshy desires, things that moth and rust will destroy. Receive the treasures of Heaven, where neither moth nor rust can destroy nor the thief steal.
- Deception—He deceives through vain imaginations. He is the father of lies and uses our carnal minds against us. Guard against vain imaginations by getting into the Word and letting the Word get into your mind.
- Destruction—He kills, steals, and destroys anything that God wants to build up. He causes destruction in our minds, bodies, and relationships. Stand firm in your identity, which produces authentic purpose and holy desires.
If we want to live a supernatural life, a life of shalom—nothing missing, nothing broken—then we must walk in the favor of God. Favor brings rest, not distress.
Passover 2023/5783 Is the Year…
- For you to walk in wholeness—body, soul, and spirit—and be empowered to answer your call
- God is preparing His people for the works of the Lord
- To attain the whole measure of the fullness of Messiah
- To be established and equipped for the works of your hands
We are entering a season of great advancements forward in the midst of war, chaos, and calamity. God is calling us to work smarter, not harder.
The 3 Seasons of Moses’ Staff…
Through this season of advancement, God moves us forward, protects us, and restores us. We do not need to fear, according to Psalm 23:4, because His rod and staff comfort us. At Passover, we see Moses’ staff go through 3 seasons.
A season of breaking bondage. Moses led his people out of Egypt, out of the bonds of slavery. But there were still more steps in their journey. They were free but hadn’t yet experienced the reality of the Promised Land.
A season of shepherding. Moses was a shepherd before getting the assignment to free the Israelites from Egypt. But he also shepherded and led the people out of Egypt and into the wilderness.
A season of authority. Moses not only released plagues upon Egypt but also parted the Red Sea, made bitter waters sweet, and released water from a rock, just to name a few.
This Passover, we aren’t leaving Egypt. We’re leaving the wilderness. It is a time of Joshua and Caleb; we are moving out of wilderness mentality and into a Promised Land reality!
Move into the Promised Land!
Too many of you have been held captive in the desert. Fear has paralyzed you, keeping you from moving forward. The 3 Ds of the enemy have been at work. But no more. It is time to move! Join us for Passover 2023/5783 as we receive the wholeness of Messiah and become unified in the covenant with God. It’s time to claim the promises of God’s Word!