The Impacting Fires Gathering is quickly approaching. We are excited to be gathering in Lawton, Oklahoma on June 22nd and June 23rd with Apostle Chuck Pierce to open the gates of restoration in that region!
As we prepare our hearts and minds for this event, we take an assessment of our alignment. We come into agreement with His promises of revival and restoration.
Alignment is the First Step to Restoration
How often do we go into prayer or with a laundry list of our needs? Do we stop to think about God’s order?
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”—Matthew 6:33 (emphasis added)
This commandment from Jesus must be the foundation of all that we do. Before this statement, Jesus provided instruction on the Sermon on the Mount about…
- How to give in an honorable way
- How to pray for God’s will
- Not to worry
All of these aspects of our Christian walk point to seeking God first. You must come into alignment with God’s will…
- “Your kingdom come, you will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”—Matthew 6:10
…and come out of alignment with what is holding us back from walking in our destiny.
- “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?”—Matthew 6:25
Is there something YOU need to come out of alignment with today? Are you watching your city or region being held back from restoration and blessing? Pray for your nation, city, and region to return to God; He will restore the land.
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”—2 Chronicles 7:14
We have a responsibility to be united, to pray and seek God FIRST, and to pray for land restoration. The gatekeepers of the land must come together and ask God to turn our nation around.
The responsibility doesn’t fall on one group of people. The gates are opened with the three-stranded cord; Jew, Gentile, and First Nations people.
The Body of Christ is to Be United
God’s power transcends beyond the walls of the local church. His design for agreement is for every tribe, tongue, and nation to come together as One New Man, that He may be glorified and His Kingdom comes.
“For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.”—Ephesians 2:14-18 (emphasis added)
Curt Landry is joining Apostle Chuck Pierce to open gates in the local region of Oklahoma so that God’s restorative power can flow through the land and realignment will take place.
The Body of Christ is to Have Dominion Over the Land
We were made in God’s image and mandated to subdue the earth and have dominion.
- “Then God blessed them, and God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.’”—Genesis 1:28
After the fall, humanity lost sight of God’s will and sought their own. To realign and restore we must recognize that God has full control and authority, and not forget that He dwells within us.
Even though we have confines because of our sin nature, we still have access to God’s dominion.
If the Church wants to step into the fullness of their call and take dominion, there must be an awareness of who He is and who He created us to be. Look at these verses that speak to this awareness:
- “What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honor. You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet.”—Psalm 8:4-6
- “And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.’ Amen.”—Matthew 28:18-20
Because of Jesus’ death and resurrection, God has imparted to us, as Believers, to be heirs with Christ and have dominion.
The Lord doesn’t want us to sit idly; He wants to see our faith in action! It must be put into action to come alive, and there is a process to do so.
“Let all things be done decently and in order.”—1 Corinthians 14:40
There is an order to follow that allows us to operate in the power of dominion. The process involves spiritual warfare and biblical protocol in the Courts of Heaven.
Understand that the Word of God does not change, and that when He speaks there is a fullness of power that is accomplished. Just as He spoke creation into existence, He spoke Words of how to operate in the Courts of Heaven.
- “The Lord who made heaven and earth bless you from Zion!”—Psalm 134:3
- “Many people shall come and say, ‘Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths.’ For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”—Isaiah 2:3
To enter into His courts and to take dominion of the land, God tells us that we are to align with Him. He shows us how through the Jewish roots of our Christian faith.
“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: ‘May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces.’”—Psalm 122:6-7
God desires for all nations to come together as a three-stranded cord to restore peace within our lands, homes, and walls.
We hope you can join us to release blessings over the land at the Impacting Fires Gathering event June 22nd at 7:00 p.m. CT and June 23rd at 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. If you can’t participate in person, Friday, June 22nd at 7:00 p.m. LIVE online streaming will be available on the Curt Landry Ministries Facebook page or at www.onenewman.com. We hope to see you there!