We have all received messages or been in circumstances that have left us wounded. Emotional wounds, like physical wounds, take time to heal. The key to healing is to truly understand you have a covenant right to healing.
Because Jesus paid the price so that you can experience the promises of God. If you don’t believe or know that this is your right as a child of God, it makes healing incredibly difficult.
The Lord, who cannot lie, by nature is bound by His Word. Therefore, we must trust and take Him at His Word, declaring it over our emotional wounds.
“My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.”—Psalm 89:34
Here are 7 Scriptures that speak to healing emotional wounds…
- “Then it shall come to pass, because you listen to these judgments, and keep and do them, that the Lord your God will keep with you the covenant and the mercy which He swore to your fathers… You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock. And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.”—Deuteronomy 7:12,14-15
- “O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me.”—Psalm 30:2
- “So he cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet. There He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them, and said, ‘If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”—Exodus 15:25-26
- “So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.”—Exodus 23:25
- “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”—Isaiah 53:5
- “When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: ‘He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.’”—Matthew 8:16-17
- “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.”—1 Peter 2:24
As you can see, over and over again the Word tells us that a covenant promise of the Lord is to bring healing to every hurt we experience, including emotional wounds.
Follow along with Curt Landry, by clicking on the video, as he guides you through declarations to heal emotional wounds.
7 Declarations to Activate Healing for Emotional Wounds
- “Father God, in the name of Yeshua, I humbly come to You. Your Word says that I have Your mind. Father God, I decree and declare that my mind, will, and emotions align with Your mind. Father, send Your Spirit to shape my mind so that Your covenant promises of emotional healing are manifested in my life. I give my emotional wounds to You, and Your Word says I am healed, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
- “Father God, in the name of Yeshua, I decree and declare that I come out of agreement with any false truth or lie of deception that sets itself up against you. I cast out any word snares and curses that have attached to me because of emotional hurts. I recall to mind the pain of those hurts and let it go, fully trusting that You have and will deal with it according to Your perfect justice, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
- “Father God, I come to You in the name of Yeshua. I renounce all lies I have spoken out as a result of emotional wounds. I have spoken out words against myself and others, and even against You, Lord. I renounce and come out of agreement with these words, repenting and turning from these wicked thoughts and words. I request, in Jesus’ name, in the Courts of Heaven, for healing to come. Release healing upon me and my family according to Your merciful character and covenantal love, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
- “Father God, I come to You in the name of Yeshua. According to Exodus 23, I received and drank the Passover cups. I activate the 9 blessings today, fully thanking You with my whole heart that I can be a part of this extraordinary covenant blessing that You freely offer through Jesus. I declare the activation of these 9 blessings, and ask that You send ministering angels to watch over me, and I will not come out of agreement with Your Word, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
- “Father God, I come to You in the name of Yeshua. I give thanks, with my hands lifted high, praising Your name above all other names. I give a shout and a handclap, dancing for joy in Your presence. May the meditation of my heart and the words of my mouth be a pleasing aroma to You, Father. I declare, in Your name, that every yes and amen will be in my account. You sent Your best—Yeshua HaMashiach—to redeem me, and I respond with a thankful heart and a song of worship. I release a spirit of thanksgiving into the atmosphere today, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
- “Father God, I come to You in the name of Yeshua. I decree and declare that spending time in Your Word strengthens and empowers me to receive healing for emotional wounds. Father God, I know that when I spend time with You and meditate on Your Word, that the Word will not come back void. Let my life, time, and seasons be pleasing to You. I decree and declare, according to Your covenant promises, that as I draw near to You, You will draw near to me, healing my emotional wounds by Your covenant promises, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
- “Father God, I decree and declare that the seeds I sow will be planted in fertile soil. Every Word I speak is a seed that will reproduce according to its kind. I decree and declare that the words I speak come into alignment with Your Word and will plant seeds that heal emotional wounds in my life and others. Father God, I will consume the instruction of Your Word and it will consume me, equipping me to sow into the healing You have for me, in Jesus’ name, amen.”
Do you want to dive deeper into God’s Word and receive the covenant promises of emotional healing? Then check out 7 Steps to Emotional Healing, a resource that will help you walk out the healing you’ve been promised.