This year, 2023, is the year of wholeness. How do you position yourself to receive it? To walk in wholeness, you have to have a lifestyle with habits and patterns that reinforce and maintain it.
Because Yeshua embodies the fullness—wholeness—of God (Colossians 2:9), and His Spirit dwells within us (1 Corinthians 3:16-17), wholeness is available to us. It is up to us to unlock and activate the gift and walk in wholeness this year.
Walking in Wholeness in 2023
Joel 2:13 says…
- “So rend your heart, and not your garments; return to the Lord your God, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness; and He relents from doing harm.”
Walking in wholeness isn’t an event or visitation—it is a lifestyle choice. It is a daily decision to “work out your own salvation… for it is God who works in you” (Philippians 2:12-13).
Wholeness requires living a life of repentance, continually turning to God and seeking His Kingdom first. When you do, He restores and redeems what the locusts have eaten (Joel 2:25). He renews you—mind, body, and soul.
1 Thessalonians 5:23…
- “Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Your Father is in the business of sanctification and wholeness. He wants to continuously set you apart for Himself, cleansing you so you can walk in the completeness and wholeness you are predestined for through Yeshua.
Walking in Wholeness Means…
Walking in wholeness in 2023 means having a teachable heart and being open to receiving healing at every level. There is no room for…
… when wholeness enters in. This is the year to receive all God has for you, allowing Him to shape your heart so that you are positioned to fulfill your purpose in the years to come.
Where We Are Headed in 2023…
Facing Your Fears
Paul told Timothy that God did not give him a spirit of fear but a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7-9). The same applies to you. On the trading floors of Heaven, you must hand over your fears to God and receive faith. To do that, you have to deal with and face the fears in your life.
Most fears are triggered by emotions. In 2023, we will focus on teaching and reinforcing emotional intelligence.
- We must recognize our emotions and declare to our souls, “Bless the Lord!”
- We must acknowledge the benefits of God as David did in Psalm 103.
- We must tell our born-again spirits in Yeshua, not our emotions, to take the lead.
- We must spiritually respond to fear and crisis with God’s Word
When we focus on emotional intelligence using biblical principles, we will always have an overcoming result.
Warring in the Spirit
This is the year to have a spiritual warfare mindset. The more proficient and effective you become in spiritual warfare, the quicker the results. People tend to use what works for them in their lives. Our desire in 2023 is to take you into a higher understanding of spiritual warfare so you can operate in the WHOLE armor of God, withstanding the schemes of the enemy.
Living in Financial Alignment
This is the year to come out of agreement with the spirit of lack and into agreement with the spirit of abundance. In 2023, we want you to understand and live in alignment with biblical finance principles with wisdom, understanding, and practice.
When you walk in Kingdom-understanding of your finances, you unlock your godly inheritance and experience breakthroughs.
Strengthening and Aligning
This is the year to be strengthened as you align with God in 3 ways…
- For emotional healing
- For spiritual warfare proficiency
- For financial breakthroughs
These three keys will release an empowered identity as a King and Priest, open doors of purpose and promotion, and release a transfer of wealth—which isn’t just about money, but rather the riches in God’s glory.
Prepare for a Great Harvest in 2023/5783
Get prepared for the great harvest to come. We are honored to be a part of your journey into spiritual wholeness that has long since been desired. We are here to help equip you to make a lasting impact, both in your life and in the lives of others.
- KNOW: Know the importance of emotional intelligence, spiritual warfare, and biblical finance.
- SEE: See the way forward in these areas with understanding and application.
- FEEL: Feel hopeful for what is coming in 2023, as this is the year for a great harvest in the midst.