Curt Landry Ministries is extremely blessed and fortunate to have so many supporters of our missions, both here in the United States and overseas in the Holy Land. We often hear people ask, ”What can I do to help?”
Here are a few ways that you can help us to make a difference:
- Pray. It might seem simple, and it might seem intangible, but the people of Israel can never have enough prayers. The issues of violence and poverty in the region have been well-documented, and we encourage everyone to lend their prayers to the region in hopes of peace and safety for those caught in the crossfire.
- Sponsor a tree. Through Curt Landry Ministries and My Olive Tree, we plant olive trees throughout Israel as a way to provide new financial and employment opportunities for people of the region. Many of these trees are planted in “peace groves,” which are olive groves planted over former terror tunnels in a symbolic gesture of peace and hope. With your financial sponsorship, we can continue to plant trees and bring life out of the desert.
- Donate. If you would simply like to donate money to Curt Landry Ministries, we humbly accept your generous gifts through a portal here on our website. We appreciate any amount that you can offer to help us in our work in Israel.
- Contribute to the Jerusalem Menorah project. We aim to shine the light of the Lord in even the dark places of the world, which is why we’ve worked to construct a huge menorah atop a hill in Jerusalem, which will be a symbol of hope and peace to passersby every day. This project also helps support Israeli soldiers and their families.
- Give to our Safe House ministry. Our Curt Landry Ministries Safe Houses are safe places where children in Israel who have been abused or neglected can go to seek safety and protection. Your gift makes these safe houses possible and could save the life of a child.
If you have additional questions about how you can support Curt Landry Ministries, please do not hesitate to ask. We are greatly appreciative of any donations and support that you can give.