Table of contents
Anti-Semitism is on the rise, and we are faced with a decision. How will we interact and respond to Israel’s physical war? Will we battle in prayer for Israel?
How the Enemy is Working
The enemy is at work, bringing division between nations and within nations. He is using manipulation to turn people against Israel and the Jewish state. As a result, the spirit of anti-Semitism is growing, even within the borders of Israel.
How Believers Can Respond | Battle in Prayer for Israel
As Believers, we need to know the truth about Israel and the IDF. We need to see it with our own eyes, and we need to battle in prayer for Israel.
How to Battle in Prayer for Israel
- Understand Our Call to Be the Watchmen on the Wall
Let us come together in unified prayer for Israel and be the watchmen mentioned in Ezekiel 33:6-7…
“‘But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’
“‘So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me.’”
From these verses, we understand that the watchmen have a responsibility to blow a trumpet, to warn. We must understand our responsibility. God will equip us to fulfill it.
- Do Not Fear and Do Not Remain Silent
We do not need to fear, but boldly proclaim the truth that God loves and stands with Zion. We must shed light on the truth about Israel and what they are really facing. We must warn others of the dangers of not standing with Israel.
We cannot remain silent.
God is calling Believers everywhere to take a stand, not to remain silent, and to step into their assignment to be watchmen for the house of Israel.
- What would happen if every Believer started praying for God’s protection and deliverance to come to Israel?
- What would happen if every Believer battled in prayer for Israel, decreeing God’s warring angels be released and bring victory?
The truth is that as a Believer in Jesus, you are called to be a watchman and to battle in prayer for Israel. We must warn about the rise of anti-Semitism. We must be aware of the reality of what is happening in Israel right now.
- Start Praying in Unity
Praying should not be our last resort, but the start of our days. There are 2 specific prayers we can come into agreement with…
- First, that the terrorists run out of ammunition and start to work towards a ceasefire. As part of this ceasefire, let us pray that Israel completely dismantles the terrorist system, so they are no longer able to fire rockets.
- Second, let us pray that God’s mighty arm intervenes, and the terrorists do not fire rockets causing mass casualties and killing innocent people. If this were to happen, a major war would break out and there would be lives, homes, and places of employment completely destroyed. Let us pray that any weapon formed by the enemy (physical and spiritual) designed to do this type of damage does not prosper.
To help you battle in prayer for Israel, get this FREE resource, You, Israel & One New Man Believers | Unifying the 3-Stranded Cord with a Spiritual Warfare Strategy
What If We Don’t Battle in Prayer for Israel?
If we do not battle in prayer for Israel and release the Lord’s warring angels, we risk Psalm 83 taking place…
“Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God! For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; and those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, and consulted together against Your sheltered ones. They have said, ‘Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more.’”—Psalm 83:1-4
“O my God, make them like the whirling dust, like the chaff before the wind! As the fire burns the woods, and as the flame sets the mountains on fire, so pursue them with Your tempest, and frighten them with Your storm. Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O Lord. Let them be confounded and dismayed forever; yes, let them be put to shame and perish, that they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.”—Psalm 83:13-18
In other words, the wrath of God would be released upon the land and the surrounding nations.
But we can choose NOT to be silent. We can choose to walk in alignment with the Holy Spirit that lives within us, deal with the spirit of anti-Semitism, and battle in prayer for Israel.
What We Can Expect When We Battle in Prayer for Israel
- Our own lives to be transformed
- Our hearts align with God’s
- Heaven’s will be done on earth
- Israel’s safety and protection to manifest God’s glory
According to the Word of God, those who pray for Israel’s peace and love her will experience prosperity and peace within their walls.
“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: ‘May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces.’ For the sake of the brethren and companions, I will now say, ‘Peace be within you.’ Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek your good.”—Psalm 122:6-9
Brothers and sisters, this is a call to battle in prayer. The days and weeks to come could impact the world. It is our responsibility to start praying for…
- An awakening to take place in the Church
- God’s deliverance and strength to carry Israel through to victory
- The Lord to release His prosperity and protection over you and your family
Let us move forward and take our assignments seriously in this critical hour. Let us battle in prayer for Israel.