We are on the verge of a release of glory from the Threefold Cord!
What is the Threefold Cord?
The Jew, First Nations, and the Gentile make up this strong cord… and when there is spiritual alignment between the three, power and glory are released!
How does this Cord become spiritually aligned?
Unity between Believers in agreement with the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob brings forth spiritual alignment. As we continue down the corridor of time, we are closer to witnessing and being a part of a rapid increase of prophetic fulfillment.
The Lord has laid out His ultimate plan of restoration in His Word. He has been patient with us to come together in unity.
The culmination of events and signs among the nations should perk up our ears and open our eyes as Believers. During this year of open doors, there is a call for the restoration of the nations—the firstborn Jewish nation, the First Nations (the Native American peoples), and the firstfruits Gentile nations.
When these three nations come together—unified and aligned with the will of God—we are equipped with the power and authority to withstand pressure from the enemy.
“Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.”—Ecclesiastes 4:12
The power of the Threefold Cord…
The Lord is at work in mighty ways, bringing together with the Jew every nation from different tongues and tribes. As Ephesians says, we are to join together as One New Man. Those grafted into the commonwealth of Israel make the threefold cord strong and unified.
Alignment releases the glory and power of the Holy Spirit!
It is evident throughout God’s Word that, as the Body of Christ comes together in unity to fulfill the Great Commission, there will be a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
The Lord tells His followers to go and make disciples of all the nations.
How do we fulfill the Great Commission?
In the United States, we have great freedoms and many blessings. As one of the wealthier nations on Earth, we must understand the power of those freedoms and blessings that lie at our fingertips. And as a born-again Believer—grafted in as One New Man—you have the power in Christ to overcome every worldly spirit, “because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” (1 John 4:4)
We fulfill our spiritual alignment assignment by…
- Preaching the Gospel to the nations…
- “And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.’”—Mark 16:15 (emphasis added)
- “…and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”—Luke 24:47 (emphasis added)
- “…but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith.”—Romans 16:26 (emphasis added)
- Aligning with the Lord’s heart and with His people…
- “And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.”—Jeremiah 29:13 (emphasis added)
- “For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.’”—Zechariah 2:8 (emphasis added)
- Confessing among the nations that He is Lord of all…
- “Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”—Philippians 2:9-11 (emphasis added)
- “After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, ‘Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!’”—Revelation 7:9-10 (emphasis added)
When something is mentioned numerous times throughout scripture, it’s God’s way of telling us to pay attention!
As we read the above scriptures, we can clearly see how God desires alignment so that we understand the transforming power of the unveiled face when we turn to Him…
“Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away… But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.”—2 Corinthians 3:16, 18
How can I join the movement of spiritual alignment?
The power of alignment and the glory of the Threefold Cord is about to be released in our nation’s capital!
The All Tribes D.C. (ATDC) day of prayer is coming up next week! On Thursday, November 8th from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM ET in Washington D.C., Curt Landry will be joining the apostle Chuck Pierce and Dr. Negiel Bigpond for a time of teaching, worship, and prayer.
The following day, Friday, November 9th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET, they meet again under David’s Tent…
“Come be part of the longest running outdoor worship event in U.S. History! David’s Tent has been worshipping Jesus 24/7 on the National Mall in Washington DC since 9/11/15.”—davidstentdc.org
This is where spiritual alignment takes place!
You won’t want to miss this powerful alignment of the nations! Click HERE to discover more about this event!