There are many questions about the great transfer of wealth. Many in the Church have received a word that the great transfer of wealth is coming and ask, “When is this transfer happening?”
However, without an understanding of what the great transfer of wealth is and how to prepare for it, we won’t be able to know God’s Kingdom plan for it. Furthermore, we might miss seeing it come to pass altogether.
When we don’t know or see God’s plan, we miss passing through a door of opportunity that the Lord has for us.
The Lord always gives us a choice…
- Will we seek Him and His Kingdom plan, believing and agreeing with Matthew 6:33?
- Will we go down a path of thinking and believing contradictory to Yeshua’s words stated in John 10:10?
So, ask yourself, “What do I need to do to prosper in this hour?” This resource page is designed to help you answer this question.
How to Use This Resource to Better Understand the Great Transfer of Wealth
Step 1. Start by praying. Ask the Holy Spirit to help your mind, will, and emotions understand the inheritance you have in Yeshua—Jesus. Ask God to make you more aware of His intentions for the great wealth transfer.
Step 2. Click on the resources below that interest you. There are several resources available about the great transfer of wealth, God’s generosity, Kingdom prosperity, and stewardship. You can bookmark this page and take your time going through the resources listed below.
Step 3. Write down how and what the Spirit is speaking to you as you read through the resources. Write down what He is revealing to you and which Bible verses help you better understand your inheritance and responsibility. Start meditating on them and commit to living a life that seeks God’s Kingdom plans. Trust Him so that you will be ready for the promotion He has for you.
Resources to Help You Understand the Great Transfer of Wealth
What is Kingdom Wealth?
Contrary to popular belief, Kingdom wealth is more than the balance in a Believer’s bank account. It is about resting in God’s promises, trusting His sovereign rule, choosing contentment in areas that have yet to be restored, and being patient to walk in the obedience of God’s perfect timing.
There is a common thread among the mindsets of those who seek counsel regarding a lack of finances. Oftentimes, financial or health-related struggles reflect a deeper heart issue that is robbing you of Yeshua’s promises.
Below, you will find an 11-part blog series on Kingdom finance. Click on the link provided to read each part.
- Discover how to get to the root of your problem so that you can experience a breakthrough and be a part of the great transfer of wealth. Click HERE for part 1.
- Find out how to unlock your inheritance in part 2 HERE.
- Reveal the mysteries of the covenant-keeping God in part 3 HERE.
- Understand the connection between tithes and blessings in part 4 HERE.
- Learn how to sow into the increase in part 5 HERE.
- Discover the 3 appointed times to give throughout the year, according to God’s calendar, in part 6 HERE.
- Find out how giving to the poor captures the attention of God in part 7 HERE.
- Be confident of God’s promises even during tests and trials. Click on part 8 HERE.
- Know how to be a good steward of your resources in part 9 HERE.
- Get answers on how to budget, invest, and be responsible in part 10 HERE. This blog contains practical financial advice from a biblical perspective.
- Get an overview of the entire Kingdom finance series HERE.
Help Me Understand Biblical Giving | What It is and What It Isn’t
Giving is part of God’s heart. God gave us not only the breath of life but also an everlasting gift of life through the Son. Have you given something that never died or never ran out? God’s gift doesn’t. In order to give according to God’s will, you must know His heart.
The Lord knows giving and managing finances are worrisome obstacles for many individuals, families, and the Body of Believers. But He takes the world’s view and offers a solution—His Word.
- Discover 6 lies the world tells us about biblical giving that can influence the great transfer of wealth. Then replace the lies with truth. Click HERE.
How Do I Prepare My Heart for the Great Transfer of Wealth?
To prepare your heart for the transfer, you must look at wealth as a provision that will enable you to fulfill your purpose. Don’t get focused on money, as that is only a small part of the transfer process. Instead, wisdom, focus, and covenant understanding are the foundational parts of the provision.
- HERE are 5 ways to prepare your heart for the wealth transfer. Ensure you are aligned with the Lord so that you receive the provision.
Is God Really Generous?
God is generous. He provides and gives without lack. So then, why do we doubt? Perhaps we are limiting God. The good news is that we can overcome this doubt. We can believe and receive God’s goodness by walking in expectation.
- Discover how to walk in the expectation of God’s generosity HERE.
- Discover how good your Heavenly Father is and know His heart toward you HERE.
How Do I Give Faithfully During Tough Times?
When we come into a difficult season, it can be tempting to pull back on giving. So then, how do we navigate financial management and give during tough times? Giving is part of the great transfer of wealth and necessary for growing God’s Kingdom.
- Discover the parable Yeshua teaches that answers this question HERE.
If God’s Will is for Me to Prosper, Why Am I Experiencing Lack?
Wealth is more than an abundance of money. It’s about a richness of faith. Remember, God is on your side. However, you must wrap your heart and mind around a fundamental truth found in the Bible: Satan is your adversary, and until the return of Yeshua, he will continuously hold cases against you in Heaven’s courtroom. These cases are designed to stand in the way of your prosperity.
- Discover the connection between the heavenly courts and the great transfer of wealth HERE.
I’m Not Experiencing Prosperity. What Lessons Do I Need to Learn?
There are 10 life lessons that we need to learn in order to prosper in every circumstance. Remember, the great transfer of wealth isn’t just about money—it is about living out of a prosperous mindset.
Before the transfer happens, lessons must be learned. We need God to reveal more of who He is and who we are through these life lessons.
- Check out these 10 life lessons. Click HERE for part 1 and HERE for part 2 of this series. Shift your perspective and start to prosper.
What is the Connection Between the Cyrus Anointing and the Great Transfer of Wealth?
There are 5 characteristics of the Cyrus anointing. The Cyrus anointing restores what was stolen. It is a bold calling that is confident in the Lord when faced with conflicting ideas and opinions. The Cyrus anointing carries much responsibility and is key to the great transfer of wealth.
Cyrus was anointed by God and received great wealth in order to fulfill prophecy. Is this your calling?
- Discover the Cyrus anointing and its connection to the great transfer of wealth HERE.
Is There Something I Can Do to Claim Promised Protection and Provision?
Yes. As God’s children, we have been given promises and blessings. If we want to walk in the fullness of our salvation, here and now, we must be willing to obey our Father. When we choose to walk in full obedience, we will find freedom, peace, protection, and provision that only He can give.
There are promises of protection and provision for you written in Heaven’s books. Obedience unlocks these blessings so they are made manifest in your life.
- Discover the blessings and benefits of obeying your Heavenly Father HERE.
Is There a Divine Order to the Great Transfer of Wealth?
Yes. God is a God of order, not chaos. We must trust that He reveals order and patterns to us at appropriate times so that His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. To understand the divine order of the great transfer of wealth, you also must have a mindset that is ready to receive it.
- Discover the nature of the covenant-keeping Father and His divine order to the great transfer of wealth HERE. Is your heart and mind ready to receive?
What is the Key to Kingdom Prosperity?
There is a key to unlocking Kingdom prosperity. The key is a healthy root system. What does that mean? A healthy root system is a confident and strong relationship with the Lord. You must come before the Lord honestly and ask if there is anything hindering your relationship with Him, if there is anything He is trying to do in your life that you are knowingly or unknowingly resisting.
- Discover how to have a healthy root system that produces according to the seed and 2 things that could be preventing you from experiencing the prosperity God has for you HERE.
What Biblical Examples Will Help Me Understand the Great Transfer of Wealth?
When we read how King Solomon aligned with the Lord in order to walk in prosperity, we discover biblical principles that we can apply to our lives today. These principles help us get in the flow of the great transfer of wealth.
- Discover how King Solomon listened, kept focused on what he was called to do, and moved forward in confidence HERE.
How Do I Ensure That I Am Being a Good Steward with the Resources God Gives Me?
The Lord of all creation has given us great abundance, wealth, and inheritance. He has called us to be good stewards of this plentiful supply. Understanding the great transfer of wealth includes being a good steward so that you can fulfill the Great Commission.
The great transfer of wealth will be released to those who are willing to build up God’s Kingdom over their own. This is what good stewardship is all about.
- Discover how to be part of your Father’s business, fulfill the Great Commission, and be a good steward HERE.
What is God’s Gift of Multiplication?
One of the least-known mysteries surrounding kingdom finance and the great transfer of wealth is God’s gift of multiplication. When Believers are walking in alignment with God, they are sitting on the gift of multiplication. Yet many don’t even know it is there.
Unfortunately, many believe that it is against God’s will for them to live in abundance. That is a lie from the enemy who has come to rob you of your inheritance!
To be fruitful and multiply was more than a blessing from God—it was a command.
- Discover God’s gift of multiplication and the way it relates to dominion and stewardship HERE.
I Want to Declare God’s Word Over My Health and Finances. How Do I Do That?
We have a resource just for you. It is a downloadable PDF that you can print off and use to declare God’s Word of protection over your life.
- Get the FREE resource HERE.
The great transfer of wealth is so much more than you might think. Again, we encourage you to prayerfully ask the Spirit to reveal to you how you can be a part of this Kingdom movement so that God is glorified. “‘The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.’”—Numbers 6:24-26