You Make a Difference.
You Release Restoration. You Change Lives.
Remnant Warriors, You Reflect the Father’s Heart!
In just the first few months of 2022, you have reflected the heart of the Father to thousands across the world, specifically in Israel. Your love for those who are “the least of these” is truly humbling and reveals your calling as a remnant warrior!
“And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’”—Matthew 25:40
You are fulfilling your commissioning assignment through various projects in Israel, Ukraine, and elsewhere!
Here are Just a Few Ways You Have Already Made a Difference in 2022!
You Gave 665 Gifts for Purim | Reaching the Youngest to the Oldest…
- Holocaust survivors
- IDF soldiers
- Special needs children
You Fed 200 Families hot meals in war-torn Ukraine for 1 Week…
- And gave $30,000 of aid to refugees in Israel
You Provided Resources to Parents and Grandparents…
- Sponsoring Covenant Academy
- Teaching Children about the Feasts of the Lord through Books
You Equipped and Raised Up Young Adults by Providing…
- Emotional support and healing
- Basic living needs
… in the Girls’ and Boys’ Safe Houses in Israel
Remnant Warriors, You Make a Difference for the IDF
You Provided Food Boxes to Lone Soldiers
In February, you provided boxes of food and goods for a lone soldier named Alamansh. She serves in the Jordan Valley. She received news that her father could no longer care for her sick mother and 4 younger siblings. Your graciousness filled her heart with joy and relieved much stress, as she is the primary caregiver for her family.
Your Purim gifts for the IDF soldiers were greatly appreciated! These soldiers enjoyed this joyous day with boxes and gift bags full of….
- Chocolate coins
- Snack bags
- Purim hats
Many sent videos saying, “Thank you, Curt Landry Ministries, for always providing for us!”
Remnant Warriors, You Make a Difference for Holocaust Survivors
You Provided Heaters!
In January 2022, we received a call from those in Israel who care for Holocaust survivors in Ma’ale Adumim—a city in the West Bank area. There were about 25 survivors and families who needed heaters due to extreme weather conditions. Because of your faithfulness, we were able to deliver on this short notice request.
On a cold and rainy day, the heaters were delivered. Many had tears in their eyes as they answered the doors. The mayor of Ma’ale Adumim said, “Thank you for your help on such short notice. We will never forget your act of kindness.”
You Provided Purim Gifts
If you’ve been supporting the Holocaust survivors, you know that Purim is one of the most exciting festivals for them to celebrate. It’s full of fun, food, and fellowship. You provided more than 200 Purim gifts to Holocaust survivors in Israel.
Mayor Beni Kashriel even came to help serve the food at the party and says, “Thank you!”
Remnant Warriors, You Make a Difference to Safe House Residents
Girls’ Safe House
There are 5 young women who share an apartment in Beit Hakerem. Together, they prepare meals, take care of the apartment, and call it home.
- Yeela—She has been working for several months with at-risk girls. She is using her healing journey to help other young girls better understand the possibilities of their future.
- Sheina W.—She continues to serve at Hadassah Eim Kerem, a hospital in Israel, and maintains healthy habits and patterns as she continues to work.
- Liel— She is preparing to enlist in the IDF and is gathering the necessary needs and equipment for her service.
- Sheina P.— She has integrated into the home after living in Modi’in. She has made quick friends with the girls and cares for the children of a family that lives in Modi’in. She joined the leadership forum and is working through past hurts and being a good leader.
- Tehila—She is the newest resident. She has also made quick friends with the other girls and currently works as a deputy manager. She is studying programming and high-tech.
These young women continue to grow and heal. The support you give changes the course of their lives. Without you, they would not have the resources available to be set up for success. Thank you!
Boys’ Safe House
There are 5 young men who share an apartment in Israel. The counselors and house parents say, “Thank you for your help and assistance. You’ve equipped this home with every comfort, and it has a good and pleasant vibe.”
- Elias—He is the oldest resident and continues to serve in the Golani Brigade. He is researching areas of academic pursuits. Elias is one of the leaders at the apartment and has matured and grown significantly during his stay there.
- Levy—He serves as a cook on an IDF base saving money, and hopes to become an actor or singer. He is full of energy, charm, and humor, always bringing laughter into the room.
- Arnie—He joined just a few months ago and serves in the IDF. He is working and saving money. His goal is to live financially independent and secure after leaving the apartment and is working hard on life skills to do so.
- Yaniv—He joined the apartment at the end of 2021, recently enlisted in the Kfir Brigade, and just began his military career. He is kind hearted, helpful, and a great cook!
- Nathaniel—He joined the apartment in September 2021. He is an Air Force pilot and continues to work at a local coffee shop and save money.
These young men are the next generation of leaders. They are working hard and are eager to serve and protect their nation. Without you, they would not have the necessary skills to fulfill their call to be Israel’s watchmen and warriors. Thank you!
Remnant Warriors, You Make a Difference in Ukraine and Around the World
With the recent events in Ukraine, you did not shy away from extending gracious and much-needed support. In March, you provided meals for families in Ukraine. Young children and families wait patiently for the meals to go through customs so they can receive what you’ve provided.
These young children were evacuated from Sumy, Ukraine, an area with heavy military activity. They are excited to eat the hot meal you provided.
You gave gift bags to 110 Ukrainian orphans who made it to Israel in March. Some of these children were younger than 2 years old. Without parents, these children were brought to safety and received a gift of love because of you.
Other refugees and children received food boxes, toys, and games. As you can see, they were incredibly grateful to receive your gifts.
Because of your faithfulness to give and care for the littlest and the least, we often receive calls from the Jewish Agency and from the Immigrant Ministry. The mayors of the towns we have given food boxes and gift bags to call to thank Curt Landry Ministries supporters and partners for everything you’ve done in this turbulent time.
You are truly the hands and feet of the Lord, obediently following His lead as He continues to work through us to fulfill prophecy.
God is Faithful to His Word. You Have Been Faithful Too. Thank You!
God is faithful to His Word. He invites us to partner with Him. You have accepted His invitation. Your generosity in the first few months of 2022 has overwhelmed us and those in Israel. We are honored to partner with you for God’s people.
Together, let's keep moving forward—persevering, sowing, standing, uniting, and praying.
When we trust that He is restoring and loving Israel, we can know and believe He is doing the same for us as individuals, for our families, and for His Bride. We can trust He is birthing revival and restoration within the walls of our homes just as He is in Israel!