Help your children better understand God’s appointed time of Yom Kippur. The Lamb of God craft gives them an opportunity to use their creativity as an open door to have a deeper encounter with the power and redemption of God.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”—Proverbs 22:6
List of supplies:
- 2 clothespins
- white pom poms or cotton balls
- old cd or a circle cut from cardboard
- 2 google eyes
- black craft foam
- black Sharpie marker (optional)
- large red foam heart (optional)
Step by step instructions:
MAKE A LAMB OF GOD CRAFT…
- Cut a triangle and 2 small ovals out of black craft foam. This will be the face of the lamb.
- Glue to googly eyes to the lamb’s face. Set aside to dry.
- Take an old CK and spread glue on the surface.
- Stick cotton balls to the glue-covered surface. Set aside to dry.
- Glue the lamb’s face to the center of the cotton ball-covered CD.
- Glue 2 clothes pins to the back of the CD with the part that opens pointing up. These are the legs.
GLUE A VELVET HEART TO THE BACK AND DISPLAY!