What to Expect at the Immersion…
Recommended to Bring…
- 2 of Your Own Towels (Please be courteous and refrain from bringing hotel towels.)
- Flip-Flops or Sandals
- Change of clothes
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Limited space is available to store your towels, shoes, and a quick change of clothes. Therefore, small totes only are advised to hold your items. Please bring separate totes for men and women.
Important Things to Remember…
- Come dressed, ready to immerse—We ask that you please only wear dark-colored clothing into the immersion pool… For modesty reasons, we cannot allow swimsuits or light-colored clothing into the pool. Dark-colored T-shirts and leggings or swim trunks work great!
- You will need to bring 2 of your own towels (Please be courteous and refrain from bringing hotel towels).
- Shofars and other personal items are not allowed in the immersion room or pool.
- Turn off all cell phones, please.
- Babies and toddlers are required to wear swim diapers in the pool.
- Please remain in an atmosphere of worship at all times.
- Foot washing is available if necessary—For public health and safety, absolutely NO open wounds are allowed in the pool.
- There is NO handicapped access to the pool, foot washing is available upon request.
What to Expect Upon Arrival…
- Once doors open, you will be directed to the immersion room.
- Before you enter the immersion room, attendants will be present to take your small totes for ease of retrieval upon entering the dressing rooms after immersion.
- Be sure to save back 1 of your towels as you enter the immersion room. Please wrap your flip-flops or sandals in that towel to be placed on shelves.
- Please notify the attendant if you will need foot washing instead of immersing, there will be a prayer intercessor present in the room available for foot washing as needed.
- Out of courtesy to other guests, we ask you to please be mindful of how long you spend in the pool.
- As you leave the immersion pool you will collect your towels and flip-flops/sandals and then will be directed to the changing rooms where your tote will be located near the entrance of the changing rooms. Both Men’s and Women’s changing rooms are available.
- You will then be directed back to the main parking lot.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (918) 615-9466.
(Note: We are not responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings. The immersion pool is NOT handicap accessible.)
Again, we thank you for signing up for the upcoming immersion at House of David | One New Man Embassy! We can’t wait to see you!