Help your children better understand God’s appointed time of Shavuot. The Children’s 10 Commandment Craft gives them an opportunity to use their creativity as an open door to have a deeper encounter with the loving instruction of God.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”—Proverbs 22:6
List of Supplies:
- Brown and White Construction Paper
- Access to a Printer
Step By Step Instructions:
- Gather brown and white construction paper, markers, scissors, and glue. Click the button below to download the 10 Commandment Craft template.
- Use different shades of blue markers to draw clouds all over the white construction paper from top to bottom.
- Next, take your piece of brown construction paper. Cut into a large hill shape. Decorate it and glue it in the center of your paper.
- Next, take your 10 Commandant Download and cut out the tablets, Moses, and the people.
- Glue Moses and the tablets at the top of the mountain. Glue the people beneath.