Help Hurting Children in the West Bank
Sow a Seed of Emotional Healing into Israeli Children
There are young people in Israel who need to know that restoration and reconciliation are possible.
Did you know you can transform the life of a child in the West Bank by providing…
- Education enrichment?
- Therapeutic opportunities?
- Hot meals?
- An accepting environment?
As a Believer who knows how critical it is to stand with Israel during this new era, you also understand how vital it is to sow seeds of healing into Israel’s next generation.
If we are to come together to further God’s Kingdom and restore Israel, we must be willing to train up a child in the way he/she should go (Proverbs 22:6). After all, children are a heritage from the Lord (Psalm 127:3)!
The Problem Facing Children in the West Bank| Dysfunction and Disadvantage
There are children in the West Bank who are facing circumstances that seem impossible. They come from homes and families where disfunction and disadvantage are the norms. They do not know that restoration and healing are possible.
These circumstances leave them without hope. It doesn’t have to be this way. It shouldn’t be this way.
Every child deserves an opportunity to experience relational, spiritual, educational, and physical restoration.
Unfortunately, a cycle of brokenness is likely to continue for these children in the West Bank without practical, educational, and therapeutic intervention.
Helping Children in the West Bank Overcome the Odds
At Curt Landry Ministries, we understand the importance of sowing seeds of hope and healing into the next generation to overcome the odds.
Curt Landry himself was born out of wedlock and placed for adoption. He lived in an orphanage for the first very important months of his life. Without his adoptive parents providing opportunities for restoration through education, for example, he would not be equipped to do what he does today.
For this reason, we are passionate about seeking opportunities for second changes for young people in Israel. And we know you are too.
An After-School Club for Children in the West Bank
An after-school club for disadvantaged children, an after-school program that we call the Therapeutic Garden, is an ideal opportunity to help them experience restoration. If you want to bless Israel, stand by these young people today.
Step 1: Click HERE and donate to the Therapeutic Garden after-school club in Ma’ale Adummim. Ma’ale Adummim is a highly contested Israeli settlement in the West Bank, approximately 4 and a half miles from Jerusalem.
Step 2: Pray for the children in the West Bank. With your donation, we urge you to pray for the restoration and healing of these children and their families.
Step 3: Release restoration and healing. Your donation helps to release restoration through educational workshops, tutoring, hot meals, therapeutic tools.
Your Support and Donation Does This…
Through your support, the Therapeutic Garden in Ma’ale Adummim restores children in the West Bank area (grades 1-6) by giving them a place to stay throughout the afternoon and into the evening.
The truth is, many of these children consider the club their home. Some don’t have an actual home to go to. Others enter into chaos and disfunction when they go home.
Together, we can provide the support they need to help them see and believe in their God-given abilities through…
- Relational healing and advocating: These after-school clubs are a warm, supportive, and accepting environment. The staff works with social workers and facilitators, strengthening and restoring parent-child relationships and the families’ relationships with the schools.
- Tutoring and educational enrichment: The staff holds workshops to help the children with day-to-day schoolwork and facilitate professional training sessions.
- Hot meals: Sadly, disadvantaged children know what it feels like to go hungry. The after-school program provides hot meals for them in the afternoon and evening. They deserve to be physically nourished before they go to sleep at night.
- Planting the therapeutic gardens: Some of these children need intensive therapeutic intervention. At the Therapeutic Garden, children are given opportunities to be responsible for taking care of something… to plant and attend to plants so they grow, to experience transformation, and to see that they can succeed. Gardening has been an outlet for many of these children, creating an optimistic experience and a way to channel their energy into something that will thrive.
Your donation allows for a trained counselor to lead activites, children to prepare the soil and plant, and installation of sitting areas so the children can enjoy the work of their hands.
It also pours into the educational enrichment opportunities that set them up for success as adults.
The Outcomes of Overcoming
The Therapeutic Garden after-school club for children in the West Bank sets them on a trajectory of success. When this happens, the natural by-product is securing Israel in the new era. A ripple effect of restoration takes place when children are restored.
They are our future. They are the ones who will live the legacy we leave behind.
The window of time to pour love and restoration into these children will only be open for a short time. It’s up to us to act now. Let’s decide today to plant into Israel’s future.