The Lord has great plans for you. He is blasting the trumpet to clear the atmosphere in your life so that His plans, which are written in His books, are made manifest. Arise to the awakening blast at Rosh Hashanah!
Yet, to understand what is written for you in the books of Heaven, you must…
- Connect with Him
- Seek Him
- Meet with Him
You can do all of these and experience more of His presence when you place your feet beneath His table at Rosh Hashanah.Get The Fall Feast Book
Let Us Not Forget the Inheritance Released at Rosh Hashanah
Many Believers are not aware of the promises of inheritance that are released during Rosh Hashanah. Without knowing how Rosh Hashanah ushers in the hope of great plans for the biblical new year, you are left disconnected from this part of your spiritual heritage.
Rosh Hashanah is anticipation and hope of God’s great plans for you in the next season.
God never intended for you to live disconnected from your roots. He grafted you into the commonwealth of Israel and wants you to fully embrace your new spiritual heritage (Ephesians 2:12, Romans 11:17).
We understand the feeling of disconnection. However, as we began to embrace the promises in God’s covenants, He led us to observe His appointed time of Rosh Hashanah.
“The Best Is Yet to Come…”
Read Roger’s testimonial of what he discovered as he anticipated Rosh Hashanah.
- “By bringing things to the Courts of Heaven, praying, reading scriptures, and hearing encouraging words, I have more God-confidence. [During this time] I have received some much-needed corrective instruction from [listening to] Curt Landry. He said Rosh Hashanah is a time for cleansing, preparation, repentance, and growth. This was my focus going into Rosh Hashanah. I didn’t focus on worry and anxiety, otherwise, my time of preparing would have been wasted. I would’ve had a wrong attitude. I did not want to miss the best that is to come in the new year!”—Roger, Illinois
The Benefits of Rosh Hashanah | The Hope of the New Year
Celebrating Rosh Hashanah rings in a New Year of hope and wholeness. Rosh Hashanah is referred to as Yom Teruah in the Bible, which means ‘day of shouting and blasting.’ This is why it is also referred to as the Feast of Trumpets.
Trumpets, or shofars, are blasted during Rosh Hashanah to awaken us to God’s everlasting presence in our lives. Though He might feel far away at times, Rosh Hashanah is a time on God’s calendar for us to remember…
- He is near no matter our circumstances
“The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth.”—Psalm 145:18
- He saves and delivers you
“…‘Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.’”—Exodus 14:13-14
- He made you into a new creation
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.”—2 Corinthians 5:17
- His mercies are new every day
“Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.”—Lamentations 3:22-23
Meditating on covenant promises as part of your inheritance aligns you with Lord for the year ahead.
Let us step into our assignments and arise to the awakening blast that ushers in God’s glory at the head of the year, Rosh Hashanah.
“And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.”—Deuteronomy 28:13 (emphasis added)
Below is a list of resources for you to discover more about the hope of new beginnings and the Feast of Trumpets, or Rosh Hashanah.
How to Celebrate the Fall Feasts at Home
As the Fall Feasts approach, it is a season to reclaim our time and align our homes.
Get a list of what you need and steps for how to prepare your hearts spiritually and your homes physically to join in the celebrations of…
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
Rosh Hashanah | Blast the Shofar and Hear the Voice of God
As the new year starts at Rosh Hashanah, the Spirit of God awakens your soul, encourages you to worship, releases divine instruction, and calls you to blast the shofar.
We are to harken to His voice, paying close attention to the revelatory words and instructions that the Holy Spirit speaks during this appointed time.
- Discover the mystery behind the shofar blast and why it is sounded at Rosh Hashanah HERE.
Rosh Hashanah | Shake Off the Old
We have been through tumultuous times. The last few seasons have been a time of pruning, change, disunity, and anger. Yet, even within it, God has brought about change for the better by taking what the enemy meant for evil and turning it for good.
- Discover how to accept changes and shake off the old so that there is room for the new thing God is doing HERE.
Rosh Hashanah | Time to Awaken and Receive a Fresh Impartation from the Lord
Are you prepared to receive more of God’s…
The question many Believers have as they enter into the time of the Lord’s Feast is, “HOW do I prepare my heart and mind?”
- Get 3 ways you can prepare your body, provisions, and property, dedicating all you have to the Lord who protects HERE.
Our Time of New Beginnings | Rosh Hashanah
Are you ready to shift into a new season and to be synced to God’s calendar? This is a time for our trumpet blast!
Our covenant with God is about a deep, committed relationship with Him. Our covenant reflects our commitment to our Creator. These covenants come with promises and serve an important role today. Observing the covenants, according to God’s calendar, serves as new beginnings and lays a foundation for God’s future for our lives.
- Discover how God uses the covenant of Rosh Hashanah to shift us into new seasons and new beginnings HERE.
Rosh Hashanah | Celebration and Immersion
As we prepare our hearts for the Fall Feasts, we anticipate the awakening blast of the shofar at Rosh Hashanah, a call to repent at Yom Kippur, and a door to be opened as we rejoice and remember our covenant relationship with the Lord at Sukkot. This is a time of celebration and immersion!
- Discover the importance of immersion during the appointed times HERE.
Time of Inheritance | Rosh Hashanah
Rosh Hashanah is a time when we can choose to inherit the season of God. We are in the decade of the ‘80s when there is promotion, completion, and even greater authority is released through the words we speak.
- Discover the significance of this time and its relationship with your inheritance HERE.
Rosh Hashanah and the Days of Awe
The Days of Awe is a special period of ten days that begins on Rosh Hashanah and ends with Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Rosh Hashanah is the Hebrew New Year, which literally means “Head of the Year.”
- Discover the beautiful picture hidden in the Days of Awe HERE.
Rosh Hashanah | Trumpets Sounding
Rosh Hashanah is the preparation of ourselves and our relationship with God to answer His call for our lives. This preparation relates to Rosh Hashanah being referred to, or thought of, as being the ‘head of the year.’ Since the head is where our mind, eyes, ears, and mouth are located, it’s important to direct the head in the appropriate direction.
- Discover the symbolism and traditions associated with Rosh Hashanah in this 2-part blog series. Click HERE for part 1 and HERE for part 2.
Don’t Sell Your Inheritance | Rosh Hashanah
When we choose to follow after God, our lives change forever, in an infinite number of ways… many of which we may not realize. One of these changes involves your inheritance. Yes, we have an inheritance in Heaven, and there is much we can access on earth.
- Discover how to access your inheritance this year HERE
Rosh Hashanah | Messages and Words from Previous Years
We’ve celebrated Rosh Hashanah for many years. Below are links you can click to read prophetic words and messages from the past.
- Head of the Year—Rosh Hashanah 5777
- Rosh Hashanah: New Beginnings in 5778/2017
- Celebrate Rosh Hashanah 2018: Jewish Roots Points to the Future
- Take a Seat at God’s Table and Ignite the Blessings of Rosh Hashanah 5780/2019
The time is now to embrace your spiritual heritage. Discover the sweetness of the Lord and all He has for you in the new year as you take part in Rosh Hashanah.
It is time to awaken and arise to the wholeness and healing God has for you in the coming year!
“Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.”—Isaiah 60:1
This year, the Lord wants you to begin a new spiritual year according to His biblical calendar. Reclaim and recover your inheritance. Ask Him to give you insight and to open your eyes to learn His ways and laws. Receive the glory that is being released!