It’s Rosh Hashanah! Wake Up and Celebrate a Sweet New Year!
Teach the next generation how to anticipate God’s goodness in the year ahead. Help children discover…
- How we can learn from last year
- What we need to leave behind
- What we need to take into the new year
It’s time for all generations to know the sweetness that God has for them.
1618 in stock
Enter into the joy of the new year in, It’s Rosh Hashanah! Wake Up and Celebrate a Sweet New Year!
Teach the next generation how to remember the past year and anticipate the sweetness of the year ahead.
Help children know how to…
- Learn from their past and how to leave it behind
- Anticipate God’s goodness in the year ahead
- Look at God’s calendar as a reminder that He gives us fresh starts
Pass on a Legacy
As more and more Christians seek to discover the Jewish roots of their faith, they also need to know how to pass on this legacy and knowledge to the next generation.
It’s Rosh Hashanah! Wake Up and Celebrate a Sweet New Year! is ideal for any parent or grandparent who desires to teach the children in their lives about God’s divine calendar and how He gives fresh starts that help us enter the next season full of hope and anticipation.
Bless a child and the sweetness of God with them.
“How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!”—Psalm 119:103
- Paperback book
- 18 pages
- Contains 2 craft activities
- Papier-mache Shofar (supplies not included)
- Apple Decoration (supplies not included)
- Reading Age: 4 – 8 years old
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9.5 × .25 in|