- Boost IDF soldiers’ morale
- Improve soldiers’ well-being and welfare
- Empower the IDF to defend Israel’s borders
The soldiers in Eitam Battalion 611 are critical to keeping Israel safe. Your donation equips these soldiers to fulfill their military mission.
Your support does this for IDF Eitam Battalion 611…
- Boosts soldiers’ morale
- Improves soldiers’ well-being and welfare
- Empowers the IDF to defend Israel’s borders
Israel is under attack. The safety and security of God’s land and His people are being threatened every day.
As those who stand with Israel, we have an opportunity to put our prayers into action, supporting the IDF by being a part of the Adopt an IDF Battalion program.
Through our partnership with the Friends of the IDF (FIDF), we are providing Eitam Battalion 611 with the physical and emotional support they need to fulfill their military mission.
What Does Eitam Battalion 611 Do?
Because of the recent attacks in Israel, the IDF is on full alert. They are putting every ounce of physical and mental energy toward accomplishing the task at hand—protecting the Promised Land and the people within Israel’s borders.
Eitam Battalion 611 is part of the IDF’s Artillery Corps. The soldiers in this unit focus on positioning and operating radars used in air defense. Air Defense Array.
Eitam Battalion 611…
- Operates radars used to keep Israel safe from air attacks
- Uses technology to identify and locate missiles and rockets to assist infantry and artillery units
- Destroys enemy targets and pinpoints the location of hostile missiles
- Provides cover fire for IDF ground forces
- Collects meteorological data, which helps to accurately pinpoint missile location
- Sounds warnings for citizens to take cover when rockets are launched
Your Support Does This…
Your involvement in this program means that soldiers in Eitam Battalion 611 get…
- Financial Relief—Your support provides financial relief to soldiers in need and lone soldiers in Eitam Battalion 611.
- Holiday Meals and Gifts—Holiday and Feast of the Lord celebrations are important for these soldiers. Your support allows them to observe Rosh Hashanah, Passover, and other Feasts of the Lord throughout the year in special ways.
- Outstanding Recognition—The battalions honor soldiers who perform outstanding service by celebrating them and awarding them a special gift.
- Certificates of Milestone Completion—After soldiers complete milestones and training, they are celebrated with individual gifts, certificates, and a special meal.
- Fun Days—These are well-deserved days off. Soldiers rest, play sports, and engage in recreational activities.
- General Recreation Items and Gifts—The soldiers receive gifts such as backpacks. They also take time for entertainment, including watching movies, attending plays, and going to concerts to improve well-being and morale.
- Welcome Gifts—Every soldier coming into the unit will receive a welcome gift that helps unify the battalion.
Here’s How to Take Part in the Adopt an IDF Battalion Program…
- Simply type in the dollar amount of your donation in the field at the top of the page.
- Hit “CLICK TO DONATE” to proceed to checkout.
- Be a part of protecting God’s land and people.
What would it be like if everyone who believed God’s Word about Israel came together during this critical time and supported those who protect her borders?
There would be a mighty move of God released in the spirit and in the land. Let us activate God’s promises today and stand with those who are the watchmen on the wall.