Support IDF Soldiers in Beit She’an
- Make an impact in this politically significant part of Israel.
- Provide a safe haven for IDF soldiers in the Beit She’an area.
- Work hand-in-hand with Israel’s government to invest in this growing area.
- Furthermore, the Covid restrictions will not allow them extensive travel during their times of rest and respite from serving.
When you support IDF soldiers in Beit She’an by providing this apartment, you are giving soldiers who are under travel restrictions, stress, and worry, a home away from home.
We are looking for unique donors, to partner with, to make this project a success for years to come. It takes $237,000 to fund the apartment for 3 years. The goal is to have this project fully funded for 3 years, for eight soldiers.
Select project items to support from the drop-down menu.
Scroll down for project details.
An Exclusive Curt Landry Ministries' Safe Haven for Eight Israel Defense Forces Soldiers
Support IDF Soldiers in Beit She’an.
Give Them a Home Away from Home.
Beit She’an, a politically, biblically, and historically significant city in Israel, is located just 2 miles from the only border crossing in northern Israel.
The Location of Beit She’an is…
- The only place in the northern part of the state where goods are transported from Israel across the borders to Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates
- Where many IDF soldiers are stationed to protect the borders and secure a peaceful transition of these goods
- The same place mentioned in 1 Samuel 31:10 (Beth Shan) where Saul and his sons were killed, making a way for David to become King
- The largest archeological site in Israel, where remains of settlements dating back to the 5th-4th millennia BC have been found
The city of Beit She’an is growing due to tourism and border crossing. In fact, Israel’s government is investing in this area more than any other area in Israel. They have plans to provide relief for IDF soldiers, beautify it for tourism, and much more.
IDF Soldiers Are in Need of a Home Away from Home
Due to Covid, the country had been in lockdown for 180 days throughout of the year 2020 alone. That is nearly 50% out of 365 days, and with high restrictions. This lockdown caused financial and emotional distress for many.
For the IDF soldier, this means that the protection they provide to secure the country’s borders is even more mentally and physically taxing. Furthermore, the Covid restrictions will not allow them to travel further than a few miles during their times of rest and respite from serving.
As a Result…
- They can’t return home to Jerusalem or other areas of the nation
- Their time of respite is much shorter than normal
- The time meant to restore their mental and physical energy turns into a time of worry
This hardship wears the soldiers down mentally, physically, and emotionally. It shouldn’t have to be this way.
A Trusted Ministry with a Unique Relationship
Curt Landry Ministries has worked hand-in-hand with the City of Jerusalem and the IDF for 14 years. We have supported hundreds of soldiers over the past 2 decades. What started out as supporting small groups of soldiers has grown into major projects because of Curt Landry Ministries' sense of integrity, consistency, and follow-through performance. Because of supporters like you, we can confidently deliver on the promises we make.
But there is something else you should know: Because of the Covid restrictions, most organizations who once supported the IDF soldiers in Israel are no longer able to. Permits and special permissions are needed, and they simply have not been granted access.
Why is Curt Landry Ministries able to work so closely with the IDF when other organizations have not?
Because of our unique relationship with the IDF, we don’t come as an organization with public relations motives to elevate ourselves and our mission. We come as partners with the IDF and the City of Jerusalem. Curt Landry Ministries is viewed as part of the program, true friends directly reaching the soldiers and their families.
In other words, we serve the end-user first because we have boots-on-the-ground in Israel.
Because of this faithful relationship, we are allowed permission during this critical time when others are not.
This is our opportunity—the Church’s opportunity—to make a big difference in 2021. Though this situation is difficult for many, God uses circumstances such as these to open ears to hear the reason for the hope we have (1 Peter 3:15).
A Time to Be the Light
As a result, this year—2021—is a time to be the light and make a great impact in the lives of IDF soldiers in ways like never before.
Through our relationship with Israel, we’ve been asked to partner on a new project—a new IDF apartment in Beit She’an.
This apartment will provide…
- A safe haven for IDF soldiers who are on leave but can’t travel
- Privacy and the feel of home for soldiers
- A place of fellowship with other soldiers where they can experience community, support, and a sense of family
- A mental and emotional break for the soldiers when worry and stress are at an all-time high
Main Body: We are looking for unique donors, to partner with, to make this project a success for years to come. It takes $237,000 to fund the apartment for 3 years. The goal is to have this project fully funded for 3 years, for eight soldiers.
Your contributions help provide…
- Fully furnished kitchens.
- Food and gifts for Passover, Shavuot, Rosh Hashanah, and Hanukkah.
- Housekeeping services and miscellaneous needs for the house and soldiers.
- Rent and building support/maintenance.
- Transportation expenses.
|Project Support Need||
Housing, Feast Gifts, Daily Meals, Building Maintenace, Full Support for One year, Nightly Sponsorship, Other (Choose Your Amount):