After living through the Holocaust, many survivors find themselves all alone and without basic needs in their older years…
With your support, we can provide funding for plumbing, electrical, and other basic home repairs and provide hot kosher meals and counseling services from trained professionals.
Together, we can enable these survivors in Israel and New York City to live out their last years with a measure of comfort, support, and dignity.
With your help, we can educate the world about these horrific acts and ensure they are not repeated.
Give today and join us as we say never forget, never again!
After living through the Holocaust, many survivors live in Israel and New York City in low-income apartments and lack the funds to adequately maintain their homes.
YOU can give them HOPE! Your gift will make a lasting difference in the lives of countless Holocaust survivors all over the world… bringing smiles, comfort, and dignity to so many who have already suffered so much.
Today, some of the youngest survivors are in their late 70’s, with most more than 85 years old. They are strong and resilient. However, many can barely cover the monthly cost of food, medications, rent, and other necessities, much less emotional support to work through their trauma.
It is critical in our time, as survivors decline each year, that the horrific acts of the Holocaust are not forgotten. If the events are forgotten, they are doomed to be repeated.
As you sow YOUR seed into this very special project, please know that your gift will make a significant impact on an almost forgotten sector of Jewish society.
Over the last 13 years, your generosity has allowed Holocaust survivors to…
- Receive 520 meals monthly (that’s more than 6,000 per year!)
- Gather to celebrate special events, Feasts of the Lord, and weekly Shabbat
- Get more than 400 orthopedic shoes each year
- Combat loneliness and isolation because of the iPads (and instructions for use) given to them during Covid lockdowns
- Receive 100 heaters, 200 tea kettles, 1000 bread trays
- Enjoy complete kitchen remodels with full furnishings
- Acquire more than 240 sanitation products at the height of the pandemic
- Experience fresh air and fellowship with outdoor renovations (3 new gazebos and patios) built during Covid lockdowns
Will you join us to do more?