As a Covenant Partner with us, you are demonstrating your commitment to build a bridge of unity between the Church and Israel.
We understand that the Church was founded by Jewish Believers in Messiah, and that just like Jesus, they had a unique understanding of the long-lasting covenant that God ordained with the nation of Israel. Your desire to release God’s fullness throughout the earth and see His covenant restored with His people is part of biblical prophecy.
From the time that I made the decision to bless Israel, my life, and the lives of those who have partnered with us have been blessed more abundantly than we could ever have asked or thought. It has been truly amazing!
Yes, but I’ve sown into other ministries that ‘partnered with Israel.’ How is your ministry different?
Through your faithful MONTHLY giving, your generous gift helps support much needed humanitarian aid projects throughout the nation of Israel. Here are some of the ways that the financial support of COVENANT PARTNERS impact this nation…
• Providing food and shelter for the needy, taking part in various feeding programs and providing protection through restoration of community centers.
• Providing care, honor and respect for Holocaust Survivors.
• Fully sponsoring Safe Houses in Jerusalem that care for young adults in need.
• Funding the Beit She’an After School Music Program for disadvantaged youth.
• Meeting the needs of the underprivileged in Israel by special request including things like school supplies, heaters, air conditioners and knife proof vests.
• Being a voice of truth for Israel—a vessel of communication and education to the nations.
Our unique partnership with the City of Jerusalem and with the Israeli Defense Forces is like none other. Because of our strong ties with key figures and dignitaries we have been able to make a LASTING difference in the lives of so many living within the nation of Israel.