If you are reading this, it is because the Lord wants to reveal something to you. He wants you to understand the connection between when and how to give so that you can walk in the inheritance of prosperity.
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.”—John 10:10
This connection is revealed to you so that you can reclaim what has been stolen.
6081 in stock
Released Blessings through Tithes and Offerings | Understanding Biblical Principles of Finance.
This study is designed to provide a biblical understanding of tithes and offerings so you can fulfill 2 Corinthians 9:7 and walk in your inheritance.
- “So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.”—2 Corinthians 9:7
- “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ…”—Ephesians 1:3
When you follow biblical finance principles, you bless others. Furthermore, you open the windows of Heaven, allowing God to “pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it” (Malachi 3:10).
What to Expect from This Study
An understanding of…
- Covenant prosperity through Hebraic finance principles
- The financial battle and what the enemy does not want you to know
- God’s plan for financial freedom
- Each type of offering: Tithe, Firstfruits, Terumah, Seed, and Alms
- Applicable finance principles that position you to prosper
Each chapter will contain…
- Action steps to take
- Scriptures to meditate on
- Declarations to speak
- Questions to answer
Let’s break the spirit of poverty that has crippled you, in Jesus’s name!
- 144 pages
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 0.5 in|